Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

so this guy's deal is to come here, say nothing that we don't already know, and then pretend he is smarter?  seems like a fun gig.

Beermonkey

Quote from: phattymatty on November 28, 2007, 02:56:57 PM
so this guy's deal is to come here, say nothing that we don't already know, and then pretend he is smarter?  seems like a fun gig.

He needs to pay FastFreddie for stealing his gig.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 28, 2007, 02:44:34 PM
Inspector, you've obviously taken this board as a place where everything is serious, and everything is as it looks. Your mistake, my friend. I suggest you take a chill pill and realize that as you flail about on this topic, you're drawing more and more negativity toward yourself.

exactly...how does he not realize that these people on the internet live for the sole purpose of responding with loud and unfunny posts to the exact kind of retorts he is giving...this thread will be 700 pages before midnite if he keeps it up

normally this board is top notch but the two st threads over the last 24 hrs have reached sub emb levels

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Thank god there's another moral compass chiming in to guide us from our sinister ways.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

its has nothing to do with morals

it has to do with 40 pages of the same jokes about the same thing with .74% of it being funny yet people

does the fact that a lot of it is about a guy who just died make it less funny...of course...but thats hardly the issue as far as im concerned

we get that extremeskins is filled with unbearable douchebags
we get that you dont care that sean taylor died
we get that you dont care that other people care that he died
we get that you think hes equivalent to hitler because he spit on someone
we get that you hate rich athletes

we got all this BEFORE HE DIED

we dont need 50 pages in 24 hrs of it

its why most of us are here instead of on the emb anymore

Wingspan

keep it real.

lololololololololololololol
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I wish there were more racist taterskins fans here to help us change our ways because clearly they hold the high ground in the battle for NFL Message Board souls.

So, to recap:

CF = Perdition.

ES = Abraham's Bosom.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2007, 03:28:27 PM
we get that you think hes equivalent to hitler because he spit on someone

It's funny that you keep coming back to this and blowing it up more and more with each mention. Where do you go from Hitler? Satan maybe? No, I guess the anti-christ would come before Satan. Can't just dive right into the triple-dog-dare, there's a path you have to follow to get there.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Rome

qwert246

"My mom did die"

Good.  More pain for you.  She didn't farging love you anyway, you worthless no-talent hack.

To a lot of us, Sean Taylor was just a talented young man dying.  We might feel a little bad about a 24yo dying in a senseless manner, but we get over it.

The thing that gets me is the farging hypocrisy on this board.  People like phillygirl complaining that Sean Taylor is front page while the 2yo girl that died in Texas is not.  And other people quoting that sentiment and saying "This" to show their agreement.

What the farg?  I didn't know either of them.  Both are tragic.  You're going to tell me that one is more tragic than the other?  Because one is an innocent child or some bullshtein like that?  farg you and your holier than thou hierarchy of sympathy bullshtein.   

Another thing is the blatant racism on this board from munson and butchers bill going overboard with the thug thoery.  You idiots didn't know him so don't claim to.  rjs included. 
Every time you say he was a thug and deserved to die you are spewing racism.  The fact that you don't know it doesn't mean shtein.  Know that.  You are just generalizing his upbringing, run ins with the law, and making assumptions.  (despite evidence to the contrary)  And if you go with your bullshtein "thug" theory don't you think he would have farging guns in the house?  Or even get his wife and kid out of state, while he tried to take care of the problem himself?  Yeah he's a real thug obeying the law and all abiding by that no firearms on probation thing. 

The jokes, whatever.  Some are a little funny.  But to say the man deserved to die, etc, when you don't know shtein is farging off the charts.

And sun, that "you're a liar" thing?  You're better than that.  That was farging weak.  Just saying.

Rome

A little girl getting slaughtered by her parents isn't more tragic than an adult getting murdered?

Wow.

Not flaming here just trying to understand the rationale behind that sort of statement.

rjs246

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to shout 'racism'. I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the fact that it took this long.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

"My mom did die"

Good.  More pain for you.  She didn't farging love you anyway, you worthless no-talent hack.

pretty much null and voided anything worthwhile you had to say afterwards you stupid ignorant redneck