Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInspector

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 28, 2007, 02:23:46 PM
Damn, I've seen some people get their asses handed to them before, but the beatdown TheInspector is getting from rjs and sun in this thread is pretty bad.

That's what you call a "beatdown"?  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:26:18 PM
I don't laugh at death, so my life must be miserable? From the sound of it, the only enjoyment you receive in life is laughing at the death of other people. That sounds miserable to me.

Could you do us all a favor and end yours now so we can laugh at you?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 02:20:32 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 02:08:43 PM
OK that's super. Bye bye now, little guy.

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 02:11:37 PM

you're just a liar, no other way to say it.

either way.

buh bye

@SunMo: I expected you to say that. You can't understand how somebody like me could find room in their heart to respect another human being, and it invalidates your argument, so you just pretend like it's not true.

You both can't form any worthy argument, so you just refuse to talk. It's pathetic -- really.

Well, since I don't feel the need to justify myself to anyone, you're absolutely right. I'd rather be spending my time mocking sensitive dipshteins like you. Poor little guy. Can't laugh at the only thing in life that is certain. What a miserable experience life must be for you. Wah wah wah, death isn't funny.

I don't laugh at death, so my life must be miserable? From the sound of it, the only enjoyment you receive in life is laughing at the death of other people. That sounds miserable to me.

I find RJS's miserable attitude refreshing
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:27:30 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 28, 2007, 02:23:46 PM
Damn, I've seen some people get their asses handed to them before, but the beatdown TheInspector is getting from rjs and sun in this thread is pretty bad.

That's what you call a "beatdown"?  :-D

Sorry, I'll throw a Bob Marley quote in there next time to really drive my point home

hbionic

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:44:50 PM
Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 01:42:24 PM
i'm going to have some red herring for dinner, it's settled

This board is full of posts like this -- worthless nonsense. Don't you guys care about the quality of discussion here?

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Feel free to roam in our 'genera' section. I think you'll answer your own question. Also, if this is your first time on the internet, welcome, but don't expect people to give a shtein about your opinion.

...he said, 'quality of discussion'. You ever heard of cup chicks?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

someone in my office just stepped on an ant...

you lived your live ant, and i love you.

i'm praying for you!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

TheInspector

Okay, guys. I think I'm done.

Nobody posts anything worth reading, and it's comical. What's the point?

I guess I'll check back later on to see if any of you could form an intelligent post.

hbionic

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:31:03 PM

Nobody posts anything worth reading, and it's comical. What's the point?

I guess I'll check back later on to see if any of you could form an intelligent post.

If you're looking for intelligent posts, check out any of mine. They are hilarious, full of information and recipes.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I don't laugh at death, so my life must be miserable?

Yes.

QuoteFrom the sound of it, the only enjoyment you receive in life is laughing at the death of other people.

No.

QuoteThat sounds miserable to me.

I get it! You just said what I said! Way to think, smart stuff!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:13:41 PM
Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 02:02:55 PM
for the most part, nobody has made fun of his actual murder, we've been making fun of the incredible spectacle that is the Washington taterskins fans.

Whatever. Is this what you call mocking the taterskins fans, and not his death? Nice try.

Well, he did say "for the most part" and most of those quotes were before he died, so you can take your faux moral superiority stick it up your ass.

Some people just despise the false pretense that some people put on to create the illusion that they are caring individuals that are "better" than normal folks. Since most Skins fans are about creating false & ignorant perceptions that they are superior, you fall right in line with them.

Personally, I feel bad for Taylor's parents the most, as I've seen the emotional wreckage that losing a child creates. The girlfriend & the child will move on & be taken care, so I'm not too concerned about them.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:31:03 PM

QuoteTheInspector  03:31:08 PM Viewing the topic Sean Taylor RIP.

Liar liar! Sean Taylor lake o' fire!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:27:43 PM
Imagine your mother died, and somebody who didn't know her said, "good riddance." Now imagine that person trying to justify their feelings and comments. That is what some of you guys are trying to do. It's pathetic.

Go ahead and try to distract by referring to my Marley quote. You can't defend your insensitive and inhumane comments about a man's death, so you just move on to making fun of something totally insignificant. Nice try.

My mom did die and I really wouldn't give a shtein if someone said good riddance. She wasn't a thug gangster who spit in people's faces and kept machete's in their bedroom. So the breast cancer wasn't really coming or deserved. So it wouldn't apply, and I wouldn't care.

But I didn't expect anybody to care, it only hurt me and others that knew her. Just like Sean Taylor's death. You didn't know him, you never would've known him, you simply idolize him because he plays football well. You're an idiot and it would be just super if you drank some rat poisoning. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Inspector, you've obviously taken this board as a place where everything is serious, and everything is as it looks. Your mistake, my friend. I suggest you take a chill pill and realize that as you flail about on this topic, you're drawing more and more negativity toward yourself.

If you can't handle it, or you just don't understand what's going on, let me know, and I'll be glad to show you the door.

Seabiscuit36

Looks like The Inspector has had trouble before with understanding us:

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:02:45 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on July 31, 2006, 11:53:58 AM
Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 11:51:16 AM
Other than this post, none of you have offered any good info about why you don't need a possession receiver (and not much in that post either). I'm sure someone out there has critical thinking skills...I'll be waiting.

:-D You'll fit in nicely.

For the record, I would have been on with bringing in Keyshawn.

Am I wrong for sensing sarcasm in that post? I don't think so, because (like you) I have noticed that most posters here don't care about facts or reality (only about bashing other posters who's opinions don't match their own)...It's pretty funny actually.

LOL : I just read your sig...that's great (and so true)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

The Inspector is code for child molestor
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.