Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInspector

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:55:47 PM
For the record, I don't care and I don't come from ES.

I just thought I'd post my feelings about what you guys were saying. Maybe it will make someone think twice about making fun of the murder of another man whom they've never met.

for the most part, nobody has made fun of his actual murder, we've been making fun of the incredible spectacle that is the Washington taterskins fans.  grown men admitting to not being able to breathe because they are crying so hard because a man they have never met being dead.  sig pics of a football player with wings ascending to heaven.  a complete joke.

and, while i'd like to believe that you've never laughed or made fun of a "wacky" death that you've heard about on the news, i don't believe it.  so save that sanctimonious "think twice" bullshtein.  sean taylor is no different than any other person that has died today, yesterday, last week, or last year.  each one of the has loved ones that will miss them in their own situation.  so, until you are ready to say you are clean of what you are chastising us for, shut the farg up. 

I am clean. I have NEVER mocked the death of a human. I'm sure you won't believe me, because it makes your argument invalid.

I can remember when Timothy McVeigh was put to death, and the people who rejoiced. It sickened me, and it still does.

rjs246

OK that's super. Bye bye now, little guy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:07:10 PM

I am clean. I have NEVER mocked the death of a human. I'm sure you won't believe me, because it makes your argument invalid.

I can remember when Timothy McVeigh was put to death, and the people who rejoiced. It sickened me, and it still does.

you're just a liar, no other way to say it.

either way.

buh bye
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

TheInspector

for the most part, nobody has made fun of his actual murder, we've been making fun of the incredible spectacle that is the Washington taterskins fans.

Whatever. Is this what you call mocking the taterskins fans, and not his death? Nice try.

QuoteNothing else in my life matters now. It's all so small compared to this mans health. Get well soon buddy, I'm prayin' for you.

QuoteSean, what the hell are you doing reading an Eagles message board?!! Get back to your coma!

QuoteNext time duck.  Or wear a cup.

QuoteDear Sean,

When I heard you got capped, my bowels shifted. At first I thought it was bad Chinese, then I realized it was the fact that you had been shot in the noots. I made the most glorious dooks. I almost read an entire National Geographic, it was about Malaria. Terrible stuff. While sitting there, I said a little prayer for you, but got distracted and beat off instead. My point is, you are a great man, and that beating off at work is the goodness.

QuoteYeah, please pull through, at least until I can score points off your death.

QuoteI don't mind to see bad things happen to bad people.  Now he's gone.  Let me be the first to say good riddance.

paco

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:07:10 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:55:47 PM
For the record, I don't care and I don't come from ES.

I just thought I'd post my feelings about what you guys were saying. Maybe it will make someone think twice about making fun of the murder of another man whom they've never met.

for the most part, nobody has made fun of his actual murder, we've been making fun of the incredible spectacle that is the Washington taterskins fans.  grown men admitting to not being able to breathe because they are crying so hard because a man they have never met being dead.  sig pics of a football player with wings ascending to heaven.  a complete joke.

and, while i'd like to believe that you've never laughed or made fun of a "wacky" death that you've heard about on the news, i don't believe it.  so save that sanctimonious "think twice" bullshtein.  sean taylor is no different than any other person that has died today, yesterday, last week, or last year.  each one of the has loved ones that will miss them in their own situation.  so, until you are ready to say you are clean of what you are chastising us for, shut the farg up. 

What if I told you that I jacked it to the video of Saddam being hung.  Would that make me a bad person in your eyes?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 02:08:43 PM

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 02:11:37 PM

either way.

buh bye

@SunMo: I expected you to say that. You can't understand how somebody like me could find room in their heart to respect another human being, and it invalidates your argument, so you just pretend like it's not true.

You both can't form any worthy argument, so you just refuse to talk. It's pathetic -- really.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:13:41 PM
Dear Sean,

When I heard you got capped, my bowels shifted. At first I thought it was bad Chinese, then I realized it was the fact that you had been shot in the noots. I made the most glorious dooks. I almost read an entire National Geographic, it was about Malaria. Terrible stuff. While sitting there, I said a little prayer for you, but got distracted and beat off instead. My point is, you are a great man, and that beating off at work is the goodness.

Whoever wrote this was a poet. I want to farg their face.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 02:16:02 PM

either way.

buh bye

@SunMo: I expected you to say that. You can't understand how somebody like me could find room in their heart to respect another human being, and it invalidates your argument, so you just pretend like it's not true.

You both can't form any worthy argument, so you just refuse to talk. It's pathetic -- really.

nothing invalidates anything, you are a LIAR...

bye!

rjs246

either way.

buh bye

Well, since I don't feel the need to justify myself to anyone, you're absolutely right. I'd rather be spending my time mocking sensitive dipshteins like you. Poor little guy. Can't laugh at the only thing in life that is certain. What a miserable experience life must be for you. Wah wah wah, death isn't funny.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Damn, I've seen some people get their asses handed to them before, but the beatdown TheInspector is getting from rjs and sun in this thread is pretty bad.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

this shtein is classic...
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 02:20:32 PM

either way.

buh bye

Well, since I don't feel the need to justify myself to anyone, you're absolutely right. I'd rather be spending my time mocking sensitive dipshteins like you. Poor little guy. Can't laugh at the only thing in life that is certain. What a miserable experience life must be for you. Wah wah wah, death isn't funny.

I don't laugh at death, so my life must be miserable? From the sound of it, the only enjoyment you receive in life is laughing at the death of other people. That sounds miserable to me.