Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 01:31:11 PM
If my mother died. I would be upset. I wouldn't expect strangers who never met her to be upset.

What kind of out and out idiot seriously compares a football player dying to someone's mother dying? Are they even remotely similar? No one cares when strangers die. Stop bending over backwards to try to make people care. It only shows how far up your ass your head is.

I never asked for anyone to care. Don't confuse the issue. All I ask for is respect. Don't say things like, "good riddance."

Somebody's mother dying and Sean Taylor's death are similar in this way: people love them. You don't trash somebody you don't even know ONE DAY after he died, just so you can get some laughs. People love them. Show some respect for those people.

rjs246

Respect? Like he showed to his opponents and employers and acquaintances?

If his daughter were posting on this board I'd extend my condolences. But she isn't. In her place we have iceholes like you trying to tell us how to react. Eat shtein fargface.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:35:38 PM
If my mother died. I would be upset. I wouldn't expect strangers who never met her to be upset.

What kind of out and out idiot seriously compares a football player dying to someone's mother dying? Are they even remotely similar? No one cares when strangers die. Stop bending over backwards to try to make people care. It only shows how far up your ass your head is.

I never asked for anyone to care. Don't confuse the issue. All I ask for is respect. Don't say things like, "good riddance."

Somebody's mother dying and Sean Taylor's death are similar in this way: people love them. You don't trash somebody you don't even know ONE DAY after he died, just so you can get some laughs. People love them. Show some respect for those people.

i hope you die
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 01:38:20 PM
Respect? Like he showed to his opponents and employers and acquaintances?

If his daughter were posting on this board I'd extend my condolences. But she isn't. In her place we have iceholes like you trying to tell us how to react. Eat shtein fargface.

I'm not trying to tell you how to react. Reaction and respect are two different things. You are the master of fallacious reasoning, and particularly the Red Herring.

I'm not asking you to show respect to me, or other fans. I'm asking you to respect his daughter, his father, and the rest of his family who loved him. What's so hard to understand?

SunMo

i'm going to have some red herring for dinner, it's settled

TheInspector

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 01:41:16 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:35:38 PM

i hope you die

That's a real intelligent and compelling argument. What's the use in posting crap like that? Aren't you capable of some rational, intelligent discussion?

TheInspector

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 01:42:24 PM
i'm going to have some red herring for dinner, it's settled

This board is full of posts like this -- worthless nonsense. Don't you guys care about the quality of discussion here?

rjs246

Where are they, these family members of his? Are they here? How am I supposed to respect them? By pretending that I care that their son/father is dead. I don't care, and more importantly, I'm not surprised. You reap what you sow. So stop being a holier than thou icehole and go away, I've had enough of owning your shtein for one day.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:42:57 PM

That's a real intelligent and compelling argument. What's the use in posting crap like that? Aren't you capable of some rational, intelligent discussion?

i hope thee dies?

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 01:45:51 PM
Where are they, these family members of his? Are they here? How am I supposed to respect them? By pretending that I care that their son/father is dead. I don't care, and more importantly, I'm not surprised. You reap what you sow. So stop being a holier than thou icehole and go away, I've had enough of owning your shtein for one day.

Again, I never said you should care. You can't defend your vicious comments, so you just try to move the argument onto a different topic.

How do you know that one of Sean's family members are not here? They could be reading.

You respect them by not saying anything at all, if you are incapable of being considerate -- which you clearly are.

Judging by your reasoning, it must be okay with you to make fun of blacks, as long as there are no blacks within earshot. Your logic is ridiculous.

SunMo

why do you care?  we're obviously horrible people, go back to your ExtremeSkins circle jerk, make a new heaven sigpic and have a nice day.

TheInspector

Quote from: SunMo on November 28, 2007, 01:53:07 PM
why do you care?  we're obviously horrible people, go back to your ExtremeSkins circle jerk, make a new heaven sigpic and have a nice day.

For the record, I don't care and I don't come from ES.

I just thought I'd post my feelings about what you guys were saying. Maybe it will make someone think twice about making fun of the murder of another man whom they've never met.

rjs246

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:51:31 PM

Again, I never said you should care. You can't defend your vicious comments, so you just try to move the argument onto a different topic.

How do you know that one of Sean's family members are not here? They could be reading.

You respect them by not saying anything at all, if you are incapable of being considerate -- which you clearly are.

Judging by your reasoning, it must be okay with you to make fun of blacks, as long as there are no blacks within earshot. Your logic is ridiculous.

No, by my logic it must be ok to make fun of everything because nothing is off limits.

The difference is that I don't have a problem with 'blacks'. I do have a problem with worthless ingrates and people who lack the common decency to function in society. Like your boy Sean Taylor. So go spew your morality somewhere else. I'm perfectly comfortable mocking every last person who mourns the death of a farging football player/criminal.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:55:47 PM
For the record, I don't care and I don't come from ES.

I just thought I'd post my feelings about what you guys were saying. Maybe it will make someone think twice about making fun of the murder of another man whom they've never met.

for the most part, nobody has made fun of his actual murder, we've been making fun of the incredible spectacle that is the Washington taterskins fans.  grown men admitting to not being able to breathe because they are crying so hard because a man they have never met being dead.  sig pics of a football player with wings ascending to heaven.  a complete joke.

and, while i'd like to believe that you've never laughed or made fun of a "wacky" death that you've heard about on the news, i don't believe it.  so save that sanctimonious "think twice" bullshtein.  sean taylor is no different than any other person that has died today, yesterday, last week, or last year.  each one of the has loved ones that will miss them in their own situation.  so, until you are ready to say you are clean of what you are chastising us for, shut the farg up. 

TheInspector

Quote from: rjs246 on November 28, 2007, 01:58:02 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on November 28, 2007, 01:51:31 PM

No, by my logic it must be ok to make fun of everything because nothing is off limits.

The difference is that I don't have a problem with 'blacks'. I do have a problem with worthless ingrates and people who lack the common decency to function in society. Like your boy Sean Taylor. So go spew your morality somewhere else. I'm perfectly comfortable mocking every last person who mourns the death of a farging football player/criminal.

"...worthless ingrates and people who lack...common decency..."

Hmmm, sounds just like you and the rest of your buddies here.

Sean Taylor is not "my boy". I am also not mourning his death. I'm simply showing respect by not making judgments, and not making fun of the situation.

Judging by your reasoning, it would be totally acceptable for somebody to make fun of the death of your mother -- since, "nothing is off limits."

You are not mocking me. You are mocking the death of a father, a brother, a son -- a human being. You are so confused, and you can't defend yourself, so you keep resorting to fallacious tactics.