Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Holy shtein, look at that.  He did get shot. 

What a world.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Dear Sean,

Didn't you always dream your NFL career would end due to you shooting someone else? It wasn't supposed to be this way. Well hang in there and mend quickly, buddy, and maybe your dream can still come true.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on November 26, 2007, 05:56:01 PM
Holy shtein, look at that.  He did get shot. 

What a world.

Apparently he wasn't able to successfully wield his Ugueth Urbina signature model machete before the assailant got the drop on him.

Diomedes

I don't mind to see bad things happen to bad people.  Now he's gone.  Let me be the first to say good riddance.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

No matter what, its still weird to hear an athlete has died.

RIP
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Dear ExtremeSkins guests who keep reading this thread,

If you're looking to find everyone's wonderful thoughts on that saint of a man Sean Taylor's death, please leave this thread and go over to the 2007 Point and Laugh thread and start at about page 97 or 98. All of our compassion can be seen there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

TheInspector

It sickens me to hear some of the comments you guys are posting. For those who think it's acceptable to make fun of a man's death, you are worthless sub-human trash.

None of you know Sean, and neither do I. For you to make judgments on a man whom you've never met, and know hardly anything about, is just pathetic. The man isn't even buried yet. I'm not asking for praise, or for anyone to say that he was a saint. He has family, and people who love him. Show some respect.

The guy made some mistakes in his life, and you condemn him and think he deserved to be murdered? Shame on you.

I leave you with this quote from the Great Bob Marley:

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too.
So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you.

Judge not. Before you judge yourself.
Judge not. If you're not ready for judgment!

Rome

You passing judgment on us is the height of hypocrisy.

Trust me, as a self-avowed hypocrite, I know of what I speak.

PS: Eat shtein and die, motherfarger.

SunMo

oh no!  bob marley quotes!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Did he really just throw a Bob Marley quote in there? What a farging douchebag clown.

Dammit. SunMo beat me to it...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Why did Jesus have to take Sean Taylor when douchebags like him are still roaming around?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

TheInspector

Imagine your mother died, and somebody who didn't know her said, "good riddance." Now imagine that person trying to justify their feelings and comments. That is what some of you guys are trying to do. It's pathetic.

Go ahead and try to distract by referring to my Marley quote. You can't defend your insensitive and inhumane comments about a man's death, so you just move on to making fun of something totally insignificant. Nice try.

rjs246

If my mother died. I would be upset. I wouldn't expect strangers who never met her to be upset.

What kind of out and out idiot seriously compares a football player dying to someone's mother dying? Are they even remotely similar? No one cares when strangers die. Stop bending over backwards to try to make people care. It only shows how far up your ass your head is.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.