Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey guys- just checking in.  It's fortunate I get cell reception in hell.  Sean says hi.

qwert246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 28, 2007, 03:52:29 PM
A little girl getting slaughtered by her parents isn't more tragic than an adult getting murdered?

Wow.

Not flaming here just trying to understand the rationale behind that sort of statement.
Holier than thou farg.

phattymatty

pretty impressive that the racist fan can come in here calling us all ingrates and sink lower than everyone with four words. 

hbionic

Can you get AIDS in hell? SunMo, can you do your research?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

qwert246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2007, 03:53:56 PM
"My mom did die"

Good.  More pain for you.  She didn't farging love you anyway, you worthless no-talent hack.

pretty much null and voided anything worthwhile you had to say afterwards you stupid ignorant redneck
foolish.  can't even see the farging parallels.

rjs246

Well, this has degenerated nicely.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Personally I think you and any offspring you produce should be sent to the same gas chamber after being tortured.

Hope that clears up any misconception you may have had.

ice grillin you

A little girl getting slaughtered by her parents isn't more tragic than an adult getting murdered?

Wow.

Not flaming here just trying to understand the rationale behind that sort of statement.

imo the death of a 24 year old is worse than the death of a infant or young child

the killing of a child is worse but i think the older you get the greater the loss...until one becomes much older

in general tho im not sure you can quantify tragedy...every instance is different
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2007, 04:01:22 PM
in general tho im not sure you can quantify tragedy...every instance is different

That was beautiful.  :'(

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 28, 2007, 03:52:29 PM

Wow.

If Sean Taylor had been some no name that was gunned down in his home no one would care, but since he played Safety for the taterskins that elevates his life to a more worthy status.

Quote from: qwert246 on November 28, 2007, 03:44:59 PM
Another thing is the blatant racism on this board from munson and butchers bill going overboard with the thug thoery.  You idiots didn't know him so don't claim to.  rjs included. 
Every time you say he was a thug and deserved to die you are spewing racism.  The fact that you don't know it doesn't mean shtein.  Know that.  You are just generalizing his upbringing, run ins with the law, and making assumptions.  (despite evidence to the contrary)  And if you go with your bullshtein "thug" theory don't you think he would have farging guns in the house?  Or even get his wife and kid out of state, while he tried to take care of the problem himself?  Yeah he's a real thug obeying the law and all abiding by that no firearms on probation thing. 

He was a thug.

And pulling the race card is hilarious. You really showed us.

Red Skins

MDS

Quote from: qwert246 on November 28, 2007, 03:44:59 PM
"My mom did die"

Good.  More pain for you.  She didn't farging love you anyway, you worthless no-talent hack.

actually i laughed at this. but that doesnt take away from the fact that you should die.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I read somewhere on something I wrote that the genetic make up of midgets prevents them from ever contracting herpes.

Good news?

Rome

I believe that life is about as precious as a box of stale Cheerios.   What I was wondering is why qwert would post something like that.  What was his/her rationale behind making a statement that seems in direct contradiction with his sobfest over Taylor's death?

Also - he mocks the death of someone's mother in the same thread he decries racism.  Huh??

taterskins fans are cute little schizophrenic freaks.  I'll give them that.

SunMo

i'm quite certain that if we can get one more person with pure hate in their heart on this thread, it will create another incurable disease
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Butchers Bill

Since when does "thug" equate to racism?  Reach much?

If Federline were to get shot in the wang right now and die I'd say the same about him.

Farg off.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.