Started by ice grillin you, November 20, 2007, 04:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 22, 2008, 02:28:12 PM

Yes, you will have to sit through the whole 10 minutes.

I do realize this, I am just saying it would be nice...

The Texans did that shtein 2 years ago and still took all 15 minutes. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Especially now that it's 10 minutes, more teams are going to use all of it.

Drunkmasterflex

Thats fine though because most teams used at least that when it was 15.  The worst thing is when everybody knows what the pick is going to be and they still take damn near all the time. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 22, 2008, 02:36:56 PM
Good thing, I'm Doing errands that morning.  My wife signed us up for a dog walk down the beach, i didn't realize until last weekend that it was coinciding with draft weekend

Remember it's delayed until 3pm ET this year, not the usual noon, but it won't get you out of being a puss...

Seabiscuit36

Nice, that shtein gets done at noon anyway. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

That 3pm shtein is nice, I just hope I don't have a late mission that night. 

PhillyPhreak54

A dog walk on the beach? That you have to sign up for?

the farg?

That reeks of gay.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BTW, it turns out even the NFL doesn't know if the Rams can or can't start to negotiate with players for the 2nd pick.  Apparently, signing and introducing a guy on Tuesday before the draft is unprecedented.

For now, the NFL's going with the FastFreddie rule, but they are still reviewing and might allow the Rams to talk to players as early as today.

General_Failure

Good. Don't even announce these picks at the draft. Get that shtein over with sooner.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Schefter reporting the Rams will select Chris Long and the Falcons will take Matt Ryan.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Raiders will get a lot of value if they want to trade out of 4.  A lot of teams might be looking to move up for Dorsey.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 26, 2008, 12:08:24 PM
The Raiders will get a lot of value if they want to trade out of 4.  A lot of teams might be looking to move up for Dorsey.

Since when were the Raiders interested in value?

BigEd76

ESPN says the Raiders will take McFadden at #4. ha Jets lose again