Around the NFL - Week 11

Started by QB Eagles, November 18, 2007, 12:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Losman INT

2 plays later, Maroney TD

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

The 49ers' strength of schedule is worse than that of the Rams, Jets and Raiders.  They better like Joe Staley a lot.

Rome

Al Michaels has spent the last hour verbally fellating the Patriots.  Delightful.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't stop thinking about how bad those WRs are going to eat up the Eagles next week. HOly shtein it's going to be brutal.

Sgt PSN

Moss had 4 td's.  In the first half. 

QB Eagles

Up by 28 points, Belichick goes for it on 4th down. TD. What an icehole.

SD_Eagle5

It'll be a moral victory if the Eagles can hold them under 30 pts. in the 1st half

thrillhouse

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2007, 10:20:29 PM
Up by 28 points, Belichick goes for it on 4th down. TD. What an icehole.

yeah seriously, and I'm tired of announcers like madden justifying a move like that.

MDS

The Eagles are going to get absolutely murdered. I'm kind of looking forward to this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Bills should get pissed about that and start killing Pats guys. That's the only way the Eagles win.

Who am I kidding? Heath Evans and Kyle Eckel led by Matt Cassell would whip the Birds.

QB Eagles

The mere fact that Brady's knees have survived to this point in the season tells you that there aren't any more Buddy Ryans in this league.

BigEd76

Pats go for it on 4th and 1 again and get it again

49-10

PhillyPhreak54