SD @ JAC
ARI @ CIN
KC @ IND
NO @ HOU
NYG @ DET
CLE @ BAL
MIA @ PHI
TB @ ATL

Starting today at QB: Kurt Warner, Vinny Testaverde, David Garrard, Kyle Boller, Matt Schaub, Tavaris Jackson, Daunte Culpepper, Byron Leftwich

Notable inactives: Adrian Wilson, Steve Smith, Bubba Franks, Zach Thomas, Luis Castillo, Joe Horn, Steve McNair, Todd Heap, Demetrius Williams, Tatum Bell, Ahman Green, Marvin Harrison, Larry Johnson, Adrian Peterson, LaMont Jordan

Notable actives: Chad Johnson, Josh Scobee, Brian Westbrook, Antonio Pierce, Alge Crumpler, Chris McAlister, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Michael Pittman, Earnest Graham, Jerious Norwood

QB Eagles

Mathias Kiwanuka snapped his fibula after Osi Umenyiora rolled into him.

QB Eagles

The Bengals are getting crushed by the Cardinals. The Bengals defense has to be the worst in the NFL.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2007, 02:49:36 PM
The Bengals are getting crushed by the Cardinals. The Bengals defense has to be the worst in the NFL.

And now the Bengals are back within one thanks to a bomb to Chris Henry and a blocked punt return.

QB Eagles

Unbelievable that the Packers are going to be 9-1.

QB Eagles

1-10 BAL33 (:03) (Field Goal formation) P.Dawson 51 yard field goal is No Good, Short, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil. Kick hit crossbars and bounced back. Play Challenged by Replay Assistant and REVERSED. (Field Goal formation) P.Dawson 51 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil.

Going to OT after the field goal miss was reversed!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2007, 04:37:01 PM
1-10 BAL33 (:03) (Field Goal formation) P.Dawson 51 yard field goal is No Good, Short, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil. Kick hit crossbars and bounced back. Play Challenged by Replay Assistant and REVERSED. (Field Goal formation) P.Dawson 51 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil.

Going to OT after the field goal miss was reversed!

It hit the right upright, then bounced off the pole that extends from the crossbar.  Since that part is actually BEHIND the crossbar, it's a good field goal.

I have never seen anything like that before.

Geowhizzer

And Kellen Winslow just had a great catch to put Cleveland back in FG territory.

EDIT:  Dawson just kicked the game-winning FG - more conventional 33-yarder this time.

BigEd76

ha...The Eagles and Cardinals are 1 game out of a wildcard spot and both have the tiebreaker on Detroit

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i can't get over what a farging clown Wade Phillips is...a NFL coach should not act like he acts on the sidelines
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

The BIGSTUD

He's totally clueless, his coordinators run the team. He doesn't even do anything.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

The Steelers lose to yet another zesty team. This time it's the Jets.

BigEd76

Patriots now have the #2 pick in the draft