Around the NFL - Week 10

Started by QB Eagles, November 11, 2007, 01:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

make that 6 INTs

Chargers survive

MDS

If Josh Brown can get no more than 9 points, I will come out of this weekend a happy Jew.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

The 6 Manning pics didn't shock me as much as the multiple Vinateiri chokes.

Father Demon

Guy on sports radio in St. Louis this morning -- no lie:

"We're right back in the thick of things with the win over New orleans."

He went on to explain that with the NFC West as bad as it is, that they are poised to take it over.

Now, granted, being 1-8 and only three games out of first is something to look at, and that team is solidly a different team with a healthy Jackson. 

St. Louis fans make me giggle.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Adrian Peterson has a torn LCL, will not play in week 11, and has royally farged Flowering Flatulence.

BigEd76

BigEd76

Cerevant

I wish McNabb would look like that now and then.  Just once I'd like to see him not laugh off one of his farg-ups.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Wingspan

Quote from: Cerevant on November 13, 2007, 09:59:49 AM
I wish McNabb would look like that now and then.  Just once I'd like to see him not laugh off one of his farg-ups.

He was actually undermining his coaches there telling at least 2 players that Dungy had just wasted a timeout.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

Quote from: Cerevant on November 13, 2007, 09:59:49 AM

too true. The whole "Im too cool to get emotional" thing is way over-played. Show some heart and you'll get more respect.

Smiling at the defensive LB's like he's still going to take off and run by them. Hahaha.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Ha! The ladyfriend pointed out that exact same thing during the game. Made some joke about football fans loving the players so much that they can't help but grab their junk when they get a chance. Hardy farging har, lady.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.