Around the NFL - Week 10

Started by QB Eagles, November 11, 2007, 01:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

LenDale White, Damon Huard, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, and Marshawn Lynch all got injured and did not return.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Adrian Peterson will be fine.  They were just being cautious because they were losing so badly.

I hope.

SunMo

Shockey has 10 catches for 103 yards and one TD and it's still the 3rd quarter
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Roy Williams still doesnt realize he has to cover him...

What a scintillating matchup in Oakland...

Bears 3
Raiders 0

SunMo

almost as good as the FG fest going on in Baltimore...

15-0 Cinci over Baltimore

QB Eagles

Why oh why did I not start Shayne Graham in my money league? :boom

SunMo

7 FGs now for Graham...farging pathetic football by both teams

QB Eagles

The Ravens defense is actually playing amazing, all things considered. The Ravens have lost 4 fumbles and 2 interceptions. Terrible.

MDS

i started both mason and heap in my fantasy league. i guess it serves me right for starting two ravens, but with marvin harrison and deion branch out, what's a guy gonna do?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Darren Sproles.  He's good.

Opening kickoff returned for a TD... punt returned for a TD. 

In the 1st quarter.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

According to Al Michaels, Philip Rivers hasn't completed  a pass yet, and the Bolts are up 16-0.  :-D

Check that, he just got his first.  :-D

SunMo

Peyton has 3 picks...he's a fuggin mess right now

make that 4...Cromartie is a beast

BigEd76

5 INTs

but the Colts got to 23-21 and had the ball at the 7 yd line....then they get called for a simulated snap....then Vinatieri misses from 29 (after it should have been 24)

wow

QB Eagles

The Chargers might be stacked with biological freaks like Cromartie, Tomlinson, Gates, and Merriman, but they also have Philip Rivers and a coach who makes Andy Reid looks like Vince Lombardi.

Thus, without a choke job from the clutch Vinateiri, they would have lost that game.