DET @ CHI
IND @ CAR
PIT @ CIN   
OAK @ TEN
CLE @ STL
PHI @ MIN
NYG @ MIA - London

Starting today at QB: Kelly Holcomb, Marc Bulger, Vince Young, Daunte Culpepper

Notable inactives: Dan Morgan, Rudi Johnson, Tatum Bell, Marvin Harrison, Tony Ugoh, Tarvaris Jackson (3rd QB), Derrick Ward, Brian Dawkins, Leonard Little, Chris Brown, Brandon Jones, David Martin, Zach Thomas

Notable actives: Jamal Lewis, Chester Taylor, Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Steven Jackson

QB Eagles

Wembley's field looks horrible.

SunMo

the Panthers scored a touchdown on an 11 minute drive to start the game...awesome
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

QuoteST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson, who returned to the lineup on Sunday after missing a month with a groin injury, was sidelined by back pain in the second quarter.

BigEd76

6 of the 7 road teams are winning right now

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 28, 2007, 03:44:54 PM
6 of the 7 road teams are winning right now

In all fairness, London is a little far from home for the Dolphins.

Afternoon games:
JAC @ TB
BUF @ NYJ
HOU @ SD
NO @ SF
WAS @ NE

Starting today at QB: Quinn Gray, Sage Rosenfels

Notable inactives: Ahman Green, Andre Johnson, David Garrard, Josh Scobee, Ben Watson, Darrell Jackson, Michael Pittman, Michael Clayton, Alex Smith (TE)

Notable actives: Matt Schaub, Maurice Jones-Drew, Laurence Maroney, Chad Pennington, Laveranues Coles, Frank Gore

Feva

Donovan McNabb now has a little company.

Tom Brady joined McNabb as the only QB's in NFL history to throw for at least 30 TD's and less than 10 INT's in a season... and he did it in 8 farging games.

Of course... Brady's final output will probably be something like 50 TD's and 5 INT's, but hey... McNabb was 1st!!!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Technically, it doesn't count until Brady finishes the season with less than 10, which he will.

Feva

Yeah, I know... it's not quite official, but it's official.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 29, 2007, 08:11:04 AM
Technically, it doesn't count until Brady finishes the season with less than 10, which he will.

The Eagles will single-handedly put Brady over 10 interceptions.

(And, no, I don't really believe that either...)

MadMarchHare

I find myself actually hoping that some DL will at some point this season rush in and end Brady for the year with a late hit.  Take the fine, the suspension, whatever.  Just remove his leg from the thigh down.

I hate the farging Skins as much as everyone here (well, actually, I mostly hate their inbred moron fans, but...).  But c'mon.  The Pats dominated the Skins that whole game.  Going for it on 4th and 4 at 38-0 and 4th and 1 at 45-0 is completely indefensible.  And his bullshtein comments after the game were even worse.  Making two FGs there still increases the lead.  farghead.

The Pats season ends when Brady gets annihilated.  And I hope it happens soon.
Anyone but Reid.

Stallworth Supporter

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Magical_Retard

Quote from: MadMarchHare on October 30, 2007, 09:46:57 PM
I find myself actually hoping that some DL will at some point this season rush in and end Brady for the year with a late hit.  Take the fine, the suspension, whatever.  Just remove his leg from the thigh down.

I hate the farging Skins as much as everyone here (well, actually, I mostly hate their inbred moron fans, but...).  But c'mon.  The Pats dominated the Skins that whole game.  Going for it on 4th and 4 at 38-0 and 4th and 1 at 45-0 is completely indefensible.  And his bullshtein comments after the game were even worse.  Making two FGs there still increases the lead.  farghead.

The Pats season ends when Brady gets annihilated.  And I hope it happens soon.

there is only one minor problem holding me back from wishing that...and its not no moral issue...if brady goes down then it will give even more time for commentators and analysts to perform verbal fellatio for favre.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

ice grillin you

how can you hate on the patriots...they are to good to hate...they are like the team version of  michael jordan...theres people like larry bird or kobe bryant who are awesome but not good enough to not hate....then theres players and teams you see once in your lifetime...i cant hate on those kinda people

plus i love belicheks farg your momma attitude...they are god damn assasins and i hope they go 19-0...unless they play the eagles in the superbowl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous