Around the NFL - Week 5

Started by Sgt PSN, October 07, 2007, 01:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I really thought Losman and Evans were going to be a dynamic duo this season considering the way they ended last year. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Magical_Retard

why were the bills playing prevent defense with 7 seconds left when the whole world knew that dallas would just try a quick out pattern to gain a few more yards?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

Quote from: Diomedes on October 09, 2007, 09:21:45 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2007, 12:01:47 AM
yea that was brutal. sucks to be a bills fan, god damn.

Feva is a Bills fan, kinda

well, he's from there anyway

I'm not (although I was in spirit last night), but my brother is and last night was his birthday.

He had been telling me all week that the Bills would "shock the world until the last few minutes of the game".

Unreal.  I shut the TV off as soon as they threw Romo's dumb farging smile up on the screen.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

between Wade Phillips' clown act on the sidelines and Romo in general, i am slowly starting to hate the cowboys more and more each week
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 08, 2007, 03:13:41 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on October 08, 2007, 02:31:57 PM
Freddie's gonna get his ass whooped.

Not by you, poser.

Wow.  Are you saying that I can't whoop that ass?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2007, 12:01:47 AMsucks to be a bills fan, god damn.

The last 4 days have been fun for the Buffalo fan here at work.  His Sabres got swept by the Islanders, then the Bills choke against the Cowboys again, then the boss (a Dolphins fan) starts talking ish...

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 09, 2007, 02:17:25 PMWow.  Are you saying that I can't whoop that ass?

You can, but take off the sweater vest first.  Blood stains are a b*tch.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 09, 2007, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on October 09, 2007, 02:17:25 PMWow.  Are you saying that I can't whoop that ass?

You can, but take off the sweater vest first.  Blood stains are a b*tch.

Ha!  Sweater vest.  Brutal.

Feva

Damn... when Ed chimes in and starts taking shots... I can't win.

Sgt PSN

Sweater vests are teh kewlest.

Rome

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 10, 2007, 01:29:20 AM
Damn... when Ed chimes in and starts taking shots... I can't win.

Ed usually sticks to bashing retards & autistics.   :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteCardinals | Hood wins NFC Defensive Player of the Week award
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:47:55 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have announced CB Roderick Hood has been named as the NFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance Week 5. He intercepted two passes during the game, including one for a touchdown.

Geowhizzer

I wish the Eagles had someone like him.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 10, 2007, 02:10:11 PM
I wish the Eagles had someone like him.

We have Lito. Who ya know.....plays every now and then.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD_Eagle5

I remember when Simoneau won defensive player of the month award

Sgt PSN

I remember when Mike Mamula almost sacked a quarterback.