Around the NFL - Week 5

Started by Sgt PSN, October 07, 2007, 01:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Back to ESPN's regularly scheduled Romo-slurping.

SD_Eagle5

mussa

uck farg farg farg farg farg farg :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

So, how much do the Patriots beat them by?

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

The Bills would have been better off to let Owens grab the 2-pointer.

That loss is so crushing for the Bills that I can't imagine them having a game that good the rest of the season.

MDS

yea that was brutal. sucks to be a bills fan, god damn.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is there a worse fantasy player ever than lee evans this year...in five games he has less than 20 total pts in my money league

QB Eagles

Steven Jackson and Larry Johnson are causing quite a bit of damage in my touchdown-only money league.

ice grillin you

jackson has the injury excuse....lj has been really bad but still has almost three times as many pts as evans

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2007, 12:03:24 AM
is there a worse fantasy player ever than lee evans this year...in five games he has less than 20 total pts in my money league

yea i have him too. hes on a bye next week but will probably be benched in favor of ike hilliard. if only deion branch was healthy.....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

i need to be shot, i picked Lee Evans over Torry Holt thinking that Bulger and Linehan would suck. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2007, 12:01:47 AM
yea that was brutal. sucks to be a bills fan, god damn.

Feva is a Bills fan, kinda

well, he's from there anyway
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 09, 2007, 07:54:35 AM
i need to be shot, i picked Lee Evans over Torry Holt thinking that Bulger and Linehan would suck. 

You were partially right, but that was ridiculously awful judgment regardless.  Losman + Jauron is somehow sweeping the nation as a more fruitful combo than Bulger + Linehan?