Around the NFL - Week 5

Started by Sgt PSN, October 07, 2007, 01:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Jets up 7-0 against the Jints.

Fins up 10-7 on the Texans.  Trent Green got crushed and left with a concussion. 

Pats up 10-0 on the Browns.  Stallworth caught his first td of the year.

Rams up 10-3 on the Cards.

Atl and Ten tied at 7.

Skins 7, Lions 0.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 10, 2006, 03:01:31 PM
Trent Green carted off the field on a strecther.

Two years in a row. Maybe time to hang 'em up.

Sgt PSN

I originally thought that he got blown up on a busted play but he was trying to throw a block and went to take out a d lineman and took a knee to the side of his head.  No word on how serious it is but it didn't appear to be anywhere near as bad as last year.  But still, he's old and his brain has been bruised a few times.  Time to take the money and run.

QB Eagles

Rod Hood picked off Gus Frerotte and ran it back 68 yards for a TD. Hey, but at least the Eagles have William James!

QB Eagles

Larry Johnson Watch:

9 carries for 12 yards
5 receptions for 3 yards

QB Eagles

Kris Brown tied an NFL record with three field goals over 50 yards, including a 57-yard game-winner. Brown also struck from 43 and 20 yards.

MDS

Good times for my fantasy team: Bulger, Harrison, Addai, McAllister (season) and Heap all out this week. Yea that's like my first five picks or something. Really good luck.

Replacements haven't been that bad. Schaub did okay but didnt get a TD, Kandon Keith already has a TD, Sammy Morris is a beast, Donald Lee yet to play and good old Roddy White stunk up the joint.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Eagles are now the only team with a losing record in the NFC East.

If the Eagles win next week against the Jets, and the rest of the NFC East loses, the Eagles will still be alone in last place.

Dillen

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2007, 04:48:59 PM
Harrison
Motherfarger. My WRs this week are Harrison, Coles, Boldin and my backup Isaac Bruce.

shteinbagged.

BigEd76

Miami, St. Louis and New Orleans are still winless

ice grillin you

rod hood and clinton hart with big days
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Tampa lost Pittman today which leaves them with like, 1 runningback on their roster.   I bet the Eagles could get like infinity draft picks from them for Reno Mahe. 

BigEd76

-- Matt Leinart out indefinitely with a broken collarbone

-- Baltimore 9, SF 7.  zzz

SunMo

Al Michaels is farging terrible...he's always making references to other sports that Madden doesn't care about and/or get because he only cares about football and Michaels is always over explaining and over dramatizing things are inconsequential to the game.  overall NBC's quality of broadcast is pretty farging terrible.  Keith Olberman is trying to recapture the past on their 7pm show and he's cringe inducing.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

on top of that michaels is a right wing lunatic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous