Around The NFL - Week 3

Started by Diomedes, September 23, 2007, 01:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Allen Rossum (PIT) ran one back 98 yards and Mathis returned on 84 yards for Houston.

Must me nice to have a threat at KR.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Buckhalter just ran one back like 23 yards. 

Gold.  Standard. 

QB Eagles

Packers up 17-7 over the Chargers.

Sgt PSN

And Roy Williams takes one 91 yards for a td. 

QB Eagles

J.P. Losman left the field with a busted knee.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Bad day for St. Louis. Some dude named Earnest Graham just ran in a TD against them.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2007, 03:27:15 PM
Bad day for St. Louis. Some dude named Earnest Graham just ran in a TD against them.

And now he's done it twice. :-D

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2007, 03:27:15 PM

I have an autographed football by Graham.  :paranoid

Sgt PSN

Kurt Warner has replaced Leinart and brought the Cards back against the Ravens although they still trail by 3.

I honestly didn't know Warner was still with them.....or in the league for that matter. 

QB Eagles

Kansas City stinks bigtime, and they stunk today. Nonetheless, they beat the Vikings* 13-10.

*Also known as Adrian Peterson plus a bunch of guys who suck.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2007, 04:34:15 PM
Kansas City** stinks bigtime, and they stunk today. Nonetheless, they beat the Vikings* 13-10.

*Also known as Adrian Peterson plus a bunch of guys who suck.

**Also known as Larry Johnson plus a bunch of guys who suck. 

QB Eagles

Nah because Larry Johnson sucks too. Trust me, I have him in my money league.

MDS

I have Lee Evans. Shut it.

Marc Bulger lost me 1.3 points. What a douche.

Still, I have a shot to win. Hasselbeck mediocre day + Chicago shutting down TO = me with a 50/50 shot to win this game. Yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Anyone else watching this cripple fight between the Skins and Giants? I suppose it's good for the Eagles if the Giants win, both in the standings and because they'll be less hungry next week. It's really a shame that one of them must win though.