Quote from: BigEd76 on September 09, 2007, 07:38:58 PM
Eagles 0-1
Saints 0-1
Bears 0-1

Teams they lost to:

Packers
Colts
Chargers

One of these things is not like the other...

SD_Eagle5

Dallas's secondary is toast

The BIGSTUD

Ouch. You know your secondary is bad when Plexiglass beats you deep ugh.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Bills TE Kevin Everett is undergoing emergency cervical spinal surgery after a helmet-to-helmet hit today on special teams...

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 09, 2007, 08:27:54 PM
Bills TE Kevin Everett is undergoing emergency cervical surgery after a helmet-to-helmet hit today on special teams...
That sucks, hes the Miami guy who shredded his knee last year in training camp. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Eli to Plax early looks good. I actually liked his TD act .

SunMo

cowboys look like shtein
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Their season is over too.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Brandon Jacobs out with a sprained Knee  :paranoid

QB Eagles

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 09, 2007, 09:32:57 PM
Brandon Jacobs out with a sprained Knee  :paranoid

I guess my money league season's over too.

Seabiscuit36

wow, reports are Mike Brown has a torn knee.  I really feel bad for him, he's always been a gamer, but never been healthy

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The week's passing and rushing leaders are Josh McCown and Chris Brown.  :sly