NFL Week 1

Started by Wingspan, September 06, 2007, 04:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

First game Thursday.

Get your pools and FFL lineups set.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Harrison is a nice lad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

If the Eagles defense looks bad, then this Saints defense is just pop warner. What a joke they are.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

maybe it's just me, but Reggie Bush looks bigger, stronger...and slower
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

cj2112

Why are some players wearing a C patch on their unis and others aren't?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on September 06, 2007, 09:44:18 PM
maybe it's just me, but Reggie Bush looks bigger, stronger...and slower

I thought the same and it was confirmed when he couldn't turn the corner off tackle and burn Rob Morris.  Last year, Morris just misses him and he gains another six yards..this year, Morris wraps him up.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: King Cole on September 06, 2007, 09:18:21 PM
If the Eagles defense looks bad, then this Saints defense is just pop warner. What a joke they are.

I'd take Fujita in a heartbeat.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Philly Crew

Nice play by Raheem Brock.  What could have been if the Eagles got/kept him and Burgess.
I'm bringing sexy back

4and26

Peyton looks like Peyton....

Not too sure who the Saints QB is though ???

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 06, 2007, 10:11:23 PM

I'd take Fujita in a heartbeat.

I'd take him too, because his name is cool. But as a LB? Noooooo.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Zanshin

Madden was surprisingly cogent tonight.

QB Eagles

The Colts do that to everyone though, including the Eagles whenever they happen to meet. What did strike me though was how good the Colts D was... they kept last year's top offense out of the endzone the whole game.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 07, 2007, 01:00:21 AM
What did strike me though was how good the Colts D was... they kept last year's top offense out of the endzone the whole game.

They were all over the place.  It's like they had about 15 players on the field on D.  If their defense plays even half as well the rest of the year as they did tonight then they'll be really damn tough to beat. 

Rome

Watching the fraudulent farging Saints get their goddamn doors blown the hell out was almost as pleasurable as watching the game in a titty bar with a free buffet.