Keeper League '07-'08

Started by rjs246, August 16, 2007, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

That one was my idea. I hate Roddy White and didn't want his flash-in-the-pan ass on my team. Mendenhall and Rice are more or less identical in my mind. I may end up regretting the trade, but I think Mendenall has a chance to steal the starting job from Parker this season or next.

REBUILDING YEAR!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillycrew

Quote from: rjs246 on August 28, 2008, 11:47:30 AM
That one was my idea. I hate Roddy White and didn't want his flash-in-the-pan ass on my team. Mendenhall and Rice are more or less identical in my mind. I may end up regretting the trade, but I think Mendenall has a chance to steal the starting job from Parker this season or next.

REBUILDING YEAR!

No doubt you are getting the steal.  Coles with Favre is going to be really good.  Roddy White with a rookie QB, not so much.  I also think Mendenhall has great potential and have no idea why Dio is so intent on getting Ray Rice to back McGahee.

Diomedes

Mendenhall and Rice are a wash.  Either could blow up or wash out, who knows.  Only one of 'em backs up my #3 RB, and if I had my head screwed on straight when we drafted, I would have taken Rice then.

The downgrade I took at WR is the price I pay to fix that mistake.

No one stole anything in this trade.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Roddy White did well with experienced QBs that are less talented than Atlanta's rookie.

rjs246

Roddy White sucks my asshair. Fact.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Why do you let other dudes suck on your asshair?

Diomedes

His anal pore fetish is so powerful, gender just isn't the deal breaker it would be for normal men.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

He just likes it a lot. A LOT. Who am I to deny the dude the pleasure of eating my shtein? Weirdo.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

I'm doing a social experiment.

- I currently have 4 rookie running backs on my team and no kicker.
- I have offered Mendenhall and Burleson to Phreak for DeSean Jackson and Nick Folk.
- I think that he is getting the better of this trade offer by far, but I'm pretty sure he won't take it simply because he doesn't want to let go of DeSean.

I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

I think I'm going to do it. I love Jackson, but having Mendenhall may be better.

rjs246

I'm sort of happy about this trade because I wanted Jackson and didn't want so many rookies at the same position. But I definitely think you got the better of the deal.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

The Pink Poo-Poo Poopies will ROLL all over the Philadephia Phreaks. Roll I said, roll!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Phreak, you've kept it close and we each have one more player to go tomorrow nite.

Your Donald Driver vs. My Adrian Peterson.

I have a 2 point edge right now, so its close.  :evil
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I'm rooting for Peterson to wake up with an explosive case of the shteins tomorrow forcing him to not play. I face him in my $$ league too, but I am up by 36 in that one.

Or maybe Driver can off-set some of the points he'll rack up.

rjs246

Suddenly my team doesn't look so awful...

Let them eat bootstraps.