Keeper League '07-'08

Started by rjs246, August 16, 2007, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i'm putting my roster here so I don't have to search Yahoo for it when i want to list my keeps:

Derek Anderson, qb
Ronnie Brown, rb
Earnest Graham, rb
Dominic Rhodes, rb
Chester Taylor, rb
Kenny Watson, rb
Braylon Edwards, wr
Terrell Owens, wr
Andre Johnson, wr
Marvin Harrison, wr
Joey Galloway, wr
Dwayne Bowe, wr
Antonio Gates, te

Matt Stover, k

San Diego, def
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I'm back in.

Can someone do me a favor and post my roster...I forgot how to log in.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on July 07, 2008, 01:18:20 PM
First round draft order:

1. mikey418
2. philly_crew
3. Tomahawk
4. rjs246
5. Dio
6. Sarge
7. SunMo
8. hbionic
9. ?
10. mds

If anyone is not interested let me know so we can open the shtein up for others.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on July 07, 2008, 01:37:11 PM
Can someone do me a favor and post my roster...I forgot how to log in.

type in your username and password, dick.  

I'm back in too.  But being the needy biatch that I am, the draft has gotta take place in the first 2 weeks of August because after the 15th I'll be hitting the road, heading to Cali and have no idea how often I'll be getting online for a few weeks after that.  I remember trying to draft last year on the same day the movers were dropping off my crap and it was a major pain in the ass.  I'd prefer to avoid that this year if possible.  

rjs246

PM me your email addresses.

Also, MDS, we're not adding teams to the league. It's a KEEPER league. If someone drops you can have their team otherwise, you're out.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

i hate you i hope you die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS, I was thinking about starting a fantasy holocaust league and I'd really like it if you'd join.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

rjs246

MDS: 0
Everyone Else: Winner

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

MDS

hbionic

I don't think anyone of us are going with you to Jew Hell.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

INTERNET SECRETS.

Let them eat bootstraps.