Keeper League '07-'08

Started by rjs246, August 16, 2007, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

won by about 2.5 points. I needed to make up 27 points to win and akers and westbrook at least did that for me yesterday.  :-D :'(
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

I'd just like to point out that I'm in 1st place. 

And since no one in this league is taking any initiative, I guess I'll try and do the whole weekly update thing regarding who made smart decisions and who didn't, etc, etc. 

Week 4

Weekly High Score:  CrankyPantsMcGoo - 117.72  :yay
Weekly Low Score:  Spooge Inc. - 43.11 :-D

Record High Score:  CrankyPants McGoo - 153.42 (Week 2)
Record Low Score:  Spooge Inc. - 43.11 (Week 4)

Week 4 MVP:  Bears Defense, 29.47 pts - CrankyPantsMcGoo
                       Ronnie Brown, 26.70 pts - SunMoSyphillis

Highest Scoring Player to date:  Tom Brady*, 117.32 - Team Ramrod?

Oops:  Philly Phanatic Crew benched Tony Romo (37.96 pts) in favor of Donovan McNabb (3.92 pts).  Those 34 points left on the bench would have come in handy during a 20 point week 4 loss to Team Ramrod?. 

Players on active rosters who did not play this weekend:

Spooge Inc. (2) B. Westbrook, A. Boldin
Team Ramrod? (1) C. Johnson (Det)
Philly Phanatic Crew (1)  L. Maroney

Carcharadons had a player with a -1.00 score this week.  Luckily that did not matter as his opponent (SunMoSyphillis) had five (5) players on his active roster who failed to score at least 5.00 fantasy points. 

*Tony Romo (Philly Phanatic Crew) actually has the highest point total so far this season with 127.06.  But only 23.04 pts have come on the active roster during week 2 which was Romo's "worst" fantasy week of the season. 

rjs246

Wow, the CrankyPantsMcGoo team sure is money...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Philly Crew

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 02, 2007, 08:08:58 PM
I'd just like to point out that I'm in 1st place. 

And since no one in this league is taking any initiative, I guess I'll try and do the whole weekly update thing regarding who made smart decisions and who didn't, etc, etc. 

Week 4

Weekly High Score:  CrankyPantsMcGoo - 117.72  :yay
Weekly Low Score:  Spooge Inc. - 43.11 :-D

Week 4 MVP:  Bears Defense, 29.47 pts - CrankyPantsMcGoo
                       Ronnie Brown, 26.70 pts - SunMoSyphillis

Highest Scoring Player to date:  Tom Brady*, 117.32 - Team Ramrod?

Oops:  Philly Phanatic Crew benched Tony Romo (37.96 pts) in favor of Donovan McNabb (3.92 pts).  Those 34 points left on the bench would have come in handy during a 20 point week 4 loss to Team Ramrod?. 

Spooge Inc. (2) B. Westbrook, A. Boldin
Team Ramrod? (1) C. Johnson (Det)
Philly Phanatic Crew (1)  L. Maroney

Carcharadons had a player with a -1.00 score this week.  Luckily that did not matter as his opponent (SunMoSyphillis) had five (5) players on his active roster who failed to score at least 5.00 fantasy points. 

*Tony Romo (Philly Phanatic Crew) actually has the highest point total so far this season with 127.06.  But only 23.04 pts have come on the active roster during week 2 which was Romo's "worst" fantasy week of the season. 

I have to *Ahem* take a look at some things.  I need to do a better job *ahem*, putting the players in a position to make a play.
I'm bringing sexy back

Sgt PSN

SunMo

Dio beat me by .54 points this week...farger
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

and you wondered why I didn't keep TO.

sucker
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Week 5

Weekly High Score:  ChuckNorrisites - 116.04  :yay
Weekly Low Score:  Carcharadons - 67.21 :-D

Week 4 MVP:  Ben Watson, 23.80 pts - Philly Phanatic Crew
Highest Scoring Player to date:  Tom Brady, 145.92- Team Ramrod?

Oops:  Carcharadons left Cedrick Benson (12.90 pts) on the bench.  This is funny because he outscored both of his starting runningbacks combined.  Marion Barber (7.30 pts) and Thomas Jones (5.00). 

Dio's Ragged Company (1) Joseph Addai
Spooge Inc. (1) Santanio Holmes

Team Ramrod? had 3 players fail to score at least 2.00 points in week 5.  Calvin Johnson (0.30 pts), Jamal Lewis (1.10 pts), LenDale White (1.20 pts).   

After starting 0-2, Dio's Ragged Company has won 3 in a row.  Congrats.  :yay

Team Ramrod? has scored the most points so far this season with 559.43 pts.
Despite being the lowest scoring team in the league with 455.20 pts,  Spooge Inc. has raced out to a 4-1 start and sits alone in 1st place. 

hbionic

If the season ended today, spooge inc would host Dio's ragged company and team ramrod? would host crankypants mcgoo. This week's matchup's feature these 4 teams playing each other. A look into the future perhaps? :poison
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

so...i did not start braylon edwards today

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 03:51:49 PM
so...i did not start braylon edwards today

Wouldn't be the first time. 

SunMo

i just wanted to make that part of your week 6 report easy

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Week 6

Weekly High Score:  Philly Phantic Crew - 137.65  :yay
Weekly Low Score:  Dio's Ragged Company - 72.02 :-D

Week 4 MVP:  Adrian Peterson, 45.57 pts - Carcharadons
Highest Scoring Player to date:  Tom Brady, 189.94 - Team Ramrod?

Oops:  Cranky Pants McGoo left Drew Brees (21.84 pts) and Jerious Norwood (22.70 pts) on the bench in favor of Matt Schaub (6.96 pts) and Sammy Morris (1.40 pts).  That's 36.18 pts left on the bench while suffering a 22 pt loss.

Braylon Edwards must be the cure for syphillis because SunMo refuses to play him and left his 3 td (24.70 pts) peformance sitting on the bench.  Again.  Also, had he started Marc Bulger (DNP) instead of Kurt Warner (-1.16 pts) then he would have scored higher this week.  That would have given him just a little more breathing room in his narrow 0.99 pt win over Chuck Norrisites.  Fortunately for SunMo, Chuck Norrisites left Wes Welker and his 27.47 pts on the bench and chose to take Vincent Jackson's 0.50 pt instead. 

Spooge Inc. (1) Anquan Boldin

Spooge Inc. had a "perfect" week because he left 0 points sitting on the bench.  This is because half of his team was on their bye week.  Plus Stephen Jackson who DNP. 

Team Ramrod? has scored the most points so far this season with 686.92 pts but has yet to get a weekly high score.
Despite being the lowest scoring team in the league with 548.84 pts,  Spooge Inc. sits atop the league at 5-1.  Talk about favorable scheduling.