Keeper League '07-'08

Started by rjs246, August 16, 2007, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 11, 2007, 09:23:48 AM
Yeah, I'm only in 4 leagues now, as compared to the 5 from last year.  I've really pared back.

Last year I was in 5.  This year, just 1.  Although a lot of that has to do with the fact that most of the drafts took place while I was homeless and without sufficient internets access. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on September 11, 2007, 09:25:59 AM
are you getting thoroughly dominated in the other 3 as you are in Rusty's league this week?

No, I lost all of them in less spectacular fashion.  There is no doubt that the lack of research I did this year is hurting me greatly.

ice grillin you

dont feel bad its now been exactly 53 weeks since ive won a fantasy football game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

shtein, I just realized Dio started with a 49 point head start and lost. Sorry to point that out Dio, for some reason, I thought you needed to be reminded.  :-*
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I left Jamal Lewis and his 200+ rushing yards on the bench today. 

rjs246

Two of my keepers aren't even starting (because they don't start for their own teams) and I am still crushing all of you. Why am I so good at this?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I need 27 points between Westbrook and Akers tonight. I know they're reading.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on September 17, 2007, 11:54:44 AM
I need 27 points between Westbrook and Akers tonight. I know they're reading.

FYI:  I traded Steve Smith to rjs for Reggie Wayne last year.  It worked out great for me, but it sucks hard for you.

hbionic

That's the tricky part of fantasy football. Do you go with a guy that has a QB like Manning, but not necessarily the #1 target or do you go with the #1 target with a craptastic QB?

I think Reggie Wayne balances out with Smith in this case. I'm sure they'll be pretty even all season.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Damn straight I'm wishing! 33 effing points. I'm totally hoping for ying and yang (the balance of life, not the retarded conjoined twins from Shanghai).

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 16, 2007, 04:06:08 PM
I left Jamal Lewis and his 200+ rushing yards on the bench today. 

Good thing I'm playing SunMo.  He left Cadillac Williams (18.10), Braylon Edwards (26.60) and Joey Galloway (25.50) on his bench.  I'm beating him by 1 point with 2 players going for me tonight (Portis/LJ Smith). 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Steve Smith has a ton more value than Reggie Wayne when healthy.

He wasn't healthy when I traded him.

hbionic

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 17, 2007, 01:57:40 PM
Steve Smith has a ton more value than Reggie Wayne when healthy.

He wasn't healthy when I traded him.

Nice going Doc. Freddie, go ahead and cancel the physical I had scheduled with you.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You don't have to be a doctor to figure it out when the guy's wearing street clothes during games.