Started by ice grillin you, August 10, 2007, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Not sure if it's been mentioned but next round:

Sat 430: vs. GB
Sat 800: vs. NE
Sun 100: vs. Ind
Sun 430: vs. Dal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Saturday games on NBC, Sunday games on FOX, just like this weekend, right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

oh.  well then I don't see any of them because my teevee doesn't get any cbs or fox stations

oh well
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2008, 08:32:10 PM
oh.  well then I don't see any of them because my teevee doesn't get any cbs or fox stations

oh well

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

no thank.  I don't just talk the talk...I give as little money to Satan as possible

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Aside from the Steelers getting every call I agree with you.

SunMo

that PI call for Ward was a joke, he initialized all the contact

Jax's offense has been putrid for the entire 4th quarter, they've been playing not to lose
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

first Greg Jones drops that easy pass then he totally blows a pass protection, they probably shouldn't let him play anymore
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on January 05, 2008, 11:10:03 PM
that PI call for Ward was a joke, he initialized all the contact

Jax's offense has been putrid for the entire 4th quarter, they've been playing not to lose

Their offense has been putrid alot this year. They have an effective game manager at QB and if they have to rely on him to win it, thats when it gets iffy. STs, defense and the running game is how they do it - win ugly

PhillyPhreak54

Goodbye, Pittsburgh.

Roethlisberger was a goddamn turnover machine tonight.

Jacksonville, enjoy the Beantown ass raping next week.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2008, 11:38:42 PM
Goodbye, Pittsburgh.

Roethlisberger was a goddamn turnover machine tonight.

Jacksonville, enjoy the Beantown ass raping next week.

You're assuming that San Diego wins tomorrow?

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much.

They are who I am rooting for in the AFC because I want to see LT win something. I hope Rivers has a great post-season because it only makes the Giants look worse.

PhillyPhreak54

Tennessee has several players who I enjoy watching, one of them being that little CB Cortland Finnegan. And I wish Jeff Fisher was the HC of the Eagles.

As for TB; looks like the gritty amped up Garcia couldn't get it done. Such a shame. Because he's obviously GREAT and the Eagles shold have dumped 10 mil into him.