Around The NFL - 2007

Started by ice grillin you, August 10, 2007, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Browns fans can suck a fleshpop.  Collusion to end an already decided game with seconds remaining?  Come off it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

Belichick wins AP Coach of the Year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

* Avon Barksdale gets out of prison and retakes the throne.  A turf war ensues between Marlo and Avon.
    * Dukie becomes "hard" like Bodie and ends up getting killed by a stick up boy.
    * Omar is killed by Michael.
    * McNaulty is kicked out the police department.  He becomes a private detective.
    * Prop Joe gets killed by Marlo.
    * Carcetti gets dirty from campaign money.  He stops his reforms.

rjs246

Hahaha I love you. In the gay way.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

Raiders DT Warren Sapp announced his retirement from football.

"If you were going to pick a football team...and it came time for you to pick your three-technique," Sapp said, "you were taking me with you. That's all I ever wanted from this game." A seven-time Pro Bowler and six-time All Pro, Sapp retires with 96.5 sacks, an incredible amount for an interior lineman. He was Defensive Player of the Year in 1999 and won a Super Bowl with the Bucs in 2002. Sapp will likely be a first or second ballot Hall of Famer.

reese125

Texans DE Mario Williams was named NFL Defensive Lineman of the Year by the NFL Alumni Association.

Seabiscuit36

Reggie Bush...or...Mario Williams???
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Only one of them gives it to Kim Kardashian in the pooper.

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 04, 2008, 03:23:15 PM
Only one of them gives it to Kim Kardashian in the pooper.

And the other is engaged to her.

(ok, maybe Mario didnt have a crack at her, but I say the chances are 50-50 that he will in the future.  She has gotten more black guys off than Abraham Lincoln.)
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

BigEd76

Brady wins the MVP with all but one vote (Favre)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 05, 2008, 02:19:02 PM
Brady wins the MVP with all but one vote (Favre)

Madden gets a vote, huh?

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone else glad the Eagles didn't even make a play for Julian Peterson a few years ago? I mean, they had Dhani Jones patrolling the defense then. Who needs a stud SLB?

farging idiots.

Go to ATL, Heckert.

SunMo

Peterson or Kerney, not like they could use either of those guys