Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2007, 09:33:43 AM
man, you know how to make sense to the point that people like me feel foolish

thanks

im like forrest gump.....a simpleton with all seeing wisdom
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

If I have any money left for christmas, I'll print up a free mike vick shirt for you, so you can keep it real with the likes of D'Angelo Hall and his douchebag homies
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

thanks but i despise mick vick....and deangelo hall...even more than i love you

i just dont hate them because of dogs or t shirts

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2007, 09:07:58 AM
1) It is asinine for someone to "support their boy" when their boy "is a despicable idiot"

wow im glad you dont have my back...people make mistakes...people do dumb shtein...real friends dont dip when that happens...you can support the person without supporting the act

haha. this is some funny shtein right here. real friends dont dip? you dont have to dip--go see him in jail for christs sake, send him a Hallamark, just dont farging make T-shirts and flash them a national TV audience and other black fans because your crying out to the system that its a racial charge---and thats what they were doing

If he killed a man, would they still be supporting him like that with t-shirts--doubt it

Diomedes

I guarantee they would, actually
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on December 14, 2007, 10:17:39 AM
just dont farging make T-shirts and flash them a national TV audience and other black fans because your crying out to the system that its a racial charge---and thats what they were doing

how dare them dumb young rich jigaboos dance around on tv like gorillas supportin their homey....ill tell you what i bet they wouldnt do that shtein up here in scranton wilkes barre

Diomedes

I guarantee they wouldn't, actually.

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2007, 09:07:58 AM
1) It is asinine for someone to "support their boy" when their boy "is a despicable idiot"
wow im glad you dont have my back...people make mistakes...people do dumb shtein...real friends dont dip when that happens...you can support the person without supporting the act

Supporting the friend in these circumstances means visiting him in the pen, helping out his family and providing general moral support.  Not going on national TV and implying that he is somehow being treated unfairly.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

reese125

Now I could of swore I just......

ice grillin you

Supporting the friend in these circumstances means visiting him in the pen, helping out his family and providing general moral support.  Not going on national TV and implying that he is somehow being treated unfairly.

youre smarter than that

free _______________ t-shirts arent to be taken literally

theyve been around forever...they are a show of support...can they be ignorant?...sure

but theres a difference bwtn some idiot buying a bootleg free mike vick shirt  on market street and a friend of his giving him a shout out in the first game after his incarceration

reese125

Quotefree _______________ t-shirts arent to be taken literally

Roger Goodell has $10,000 thats says it does

BigEd76

wow.....Miami is only a 22-pt underdog at New England.  That's lower than the Eagles/Pats spread...

Sgt PSN

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Sgt PSN

Great move for the Phins.  Would have been equally great for the Falcons but I think Miami is a more desirable team/situation for Parcells.  Solid defense in place and if Ronnie Brown comes back strong next year, then they already have a solid rb too.  Doesn't leave a lot of pieces for Parcells to piece together which means he can start building depth.