Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Week 16 changes:

Original NBC game:  Tampa Bay @ San Francisco

New NBC game:  Washington @ Minnesota

TB/SF moves to 4:05

Miami @ New England moves to 4:15 and becomes the national game

MDS

Detroit/Green Bay will probably be taken in week 17.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

ESPNews is reporting that Bobby Petrino is quitting the Falcons to become the head coach at Arkansas

nothing says strong willed like quitting during your first year where things don't go your way
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Ha. The Falcons are farged. Maybe we can trade them Andy Reid for their first round draft pick. He's good at rebuilding, right? RIGHT?!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on December 11, 2007, 06:19:04 PMnothing says strong willed like quitting during your first year where things don't go your way

Can anyone really blame him for bailing on that train wreck of a team/town?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2007, 07:38:03 PM
Quote from: SunMo on December 11, 2007, 06:19:04 PMnothing says strong willed like quitting during your first year where things don't go your way

Can anyone really blame him for bailing on that train wreck of a team/town?

probably not....if he wasnt moving to arkansas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nick saban gave up on farging miami for the backwoods of alabama. that is much worse of a trade off.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 11, 2007, 07:46:21 PM
nick saban gave up on farging miami for the backwoods of alabama. that is much worse of a trade off.

He gave up on Miami for $32 million guaranteed.

Diomedes

I'd rather live in Arkansas than Georgia.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

from ESPN's current Petrino article:

QuotePetrino and Arkansas do not have a deal, the sources told ESPN, but once one is in place, Petrino is expected to be paid around $3 million a year....Petrino had a five-year, $24 million contract with the Falcons -- NFL sources said there is no buyout in the deal -- so he will be taking a pay cut to coach the Razorbacks.
Petrino to Blank:  do not want!!

QuoteThe Falcons are assured of the 32nd losing season in their 42-year history. Petrino's resignation is another jarring blow to a team that dealt with Vick's legal troubles since the first day of training camp, when a plane flew overhead pulling a sign that said: "New Team Name? Dog Killers?"
Ha.  Somehow I missed that.

Magical_Retard

what a joke. these college coaches need to stick to college if they cant handle 1 bad season.

seriously this guy could have rebuilt by drafting his own college QB in the 08 draft.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

But I'd rather live in Buffalo than either of those two redneck hells.

rjs246

Atlanta is a great city. Buffalo is a hole.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Even though I'd tend to agree with you...

:flipoff
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews