Around The NFL - 2007

Started by ice grillin you, August 10, 2007, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

A kid that graduated from my High School is on the pro bowl ballet as the Jags special teamer. Nice. :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

Quote from: PPinDC on October 29, 2007, 03:32:30 PM

SunMo started him as an IDP in the CFFL AFC yesterday. 32 farging points from a LB. Noice. Munson's a fag.

matty did, not me
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: SunMo on October 29, 2007, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: PPinDC on October 29, 2007, 03:32:30 PM

SunMo started him as an IDP in the CFFL AFC yesterday. 32 farging points from a LB. Noice. Munson's a fag.

matty did, not me
How dare you question me in front of people? farg you Mr. High-n-mighty.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

i didn't mean it....please don't get the belt
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Stallworth Supporter

Unfortunately, Britney Spears new lover, Romo, got his payday.  Link

QB Eagles

Through 8 weeks, the Patriots have scored over 100 points more than any other team in the NFL.

There are still 4 teams that have not scored 100 points the whole season.

ice grillin you

i heard this yesterday and its just unreal

the patriots have scored more pts this year than 17 teams scored all of last year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

They are only 54 points behind what they scored all of last year.

BigEd76

Marcus Stroud suspended 4 games for steroids

hbionic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 27, 2007, 07:54:01 AM
Quote from: hbionic on October 27, 2007, 06:26:35 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 25, 2007, 07:38:31 PMno one in la cares about baseball

You're right, no one in L.A. cares about baseball

Seems like no one gives a shtein about the Phillies

I just have to say three things:

1.  Dodger Stadium capacity is 56,000 (attendance percentage was 85%); Citizens Bank Park is 43,647 (attendance percentage was 88%).
2.  Los Angeles has a population of 3.8 million; Philadelphia's is about 1.5 million.
3.  It's obvious that they don't count the Dodgers' attendance in the 1st, 2nd, 8th or 9th innings, or it would be be cut in half.  ;)

Ok, CITIZEN'S BANK PARK.

How long did the Phillies play at the 56,371 seat Veteran's Stadium? What's the excuse there?

L.A.'s population wasn't always at 3.6 million. We also have two baseball teams. Also, the fact that the philadelphia fans are 'better and more loyal', why weren't they filling up the seats back then? 1.5 million philly fans should equal 3.6 million L.A. fans according to everyone here. So don't bring stats into it. The fact is that Philly fans are more prone to not support their teams during losing seasons than L.A. fans.

Stop getting all PG on me!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

The bottom line is that baseball sucks ass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jon Kitna's halloween costume > major league baseball

Geowhizzer

Quote from: hbionic on October 31, 2007, 03:20:03 PM

Ok, CITIZEN'S BANK PARK.

How long did the Phillies play at the 56,371 seat Veteran's Stadium? What's the excuse there?

L.A.'s population wasn't always at 3.6 million. We also have two baseball teams. Also, the fact that the philadelphia fans are 'better and more loyal', why weren't they filling up the seats back then? 1.5 million philly fans should equal 3.6 million L.A. fans according to everyone here. So don't bring stats into it. The fact is that Philly fans are more prone to not support their teams during losing seasons than L.A. fans.

Stop getting all PG on me!

Got your panties in a twist, sweetheart?

Los Angeles is twice the population of Philadelphia.  Anaheim isn't counted in that population.  Orange county itself has nearly 3 million people - more than the city-county of Philadelphia.

You're proud because a population advantage of nearly seven-fold for Los Angeles County (just shy of 10 million) to the city-county of Philadelphia (1.44 million) gave your team a net advantage of 700,000 paid attendees, most of who watched about six innings of baseball.

Woo-hah!  Those Dodger Dogs are something!

rjs246

Stop talking about baseball. Fruits.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.