Around The NFL - 2007

Started by ice grillin you, August 10, 2007, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Next week's Bears/Eagles game is no longer the national one for 4:15.  It's now an alternate to Vikings/Cowboys, which was moved yesterday

Rome

Another farging game that isn't starting at 1:00.

I hate the NFL. 

BigEd76

Matt Leinart done for the year.  Tim Rattay signed to be Warner's backup...

BigEd76

Michael Bennett traded to Tampa Bay for TBD (probably a draft pick)

BigEd76

Chris Chambers traded to the Chargers for a 2nd-rd pick

rjs246

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 16, 2007, 04:01:33 PM

Wow. The Dolphins giving up on this season and trying to get some of their younger offensive players some snaps. A second rounder isn't a bad return on investment either. Pretty good deal really.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

so now the dolphins get to really see how much ted ginn jr sucks?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on October 16, 2007, 04:16:44 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on October 16, 2007, 04:01:33 PM

Wow. The Dolphins giving up on this season and trying to get some of their younger offensive players some snaps. A second rounder isn't a bad return on investment either. Pretty good deal really.

Not a bad deal for the Chargers either.  Change of scenery might be what Chambers needs. 

reese125

QuoteChange of scenery might be what Chambers needs.

understatement

Diomedes

Rivers got to be a happy dude tonight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

completions: 169
attempts: 229
comp %: 73.8%
yards: 2,125
td's: 27
int's: 2
passer rating: 137.9

on pace for 62 td and 5 int for 4,857 yds

ridiculous
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Plenty of time to get your errands in before the draft now:

QuoteNFL | League makes changes to NFL Draft
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:36:23 -0700

The Associated Press reports the National Football League announced Tuesday, Oct. 23, that they will cut the time between picks in the first round of the draft from 15 minutes to 10 minutes. Time between picks in the second round will go from 10 minutes to seven. The league also moved the starting time of the draft from noon ET to 3 p.m. ET. The first day of the draft will now consist of two rounds instead of three.

BigEd76

moving it to 3pm just defeated the purpose of shortening the amount between rounds.  stupid

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 23, 2007, 02:28:48 PM
moving it to 3pm just defeated the purpose of shortening the amount between rounds.  stupid

Not if you also factor in moving the 3rd round to day 2.