Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on January 21, 2011, 03:34:05 PM
Were you shtein faced? I've seen you shtein faced, I can see why a dog wouldn't enjoy you being shtein faced, lol

No, but I was drinking.  I was trying to help a girl get him in his cage and pushed his butt....apparently the dog didn't like his butt touched.  :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

I got one of those little indoor r/c helicopters for xmas.  Every time I fly it, my dog tries to eat it. 

lurking wierdo

This piece of trash is not worthy of being called a human pitbull. He is a lower form of life then us. He needs to be put down

[url][http://www.app.com/article/20110121/NEWS/110121087/Crockam-and-co-defendant-in-October-murder-appear-in-court?plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:3160d766-c663-4100-90dc-f5d32fe543a1/url]

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

hahahahaha

I was going to inherit a college roommate's 15 year old miniature wiener dog because it started snapping at their kid, but apparently the meds are keeping the dog, Baron Von George Dickel III, more calm. I think I'm better off since he's such a vicious little farger...seriously meaner than any dog I've met. I'd rather have a pit bull

Yeti

I've owned Rotties for a while now.  They are good dogs and loyal.  But like any large breed you need to be careful.  One of our males was 160 pounds.  We got him from a shelter in Philly.  His back story was he was in a small yard in the city and the neighborhood kids used to tease him all day long.  We didn't find this out until he almost ate my 6 year old nephew.

Called the rescue place up and shes like "Oh no, he doesn't like children."
Thanks for the heads up beotch.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

smeags

so otis met up with his 1st skunk monday night. epic.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

been there, done that

luckily, I don't hate the smell, so after the first night of struggles in the bathtub to clean her up, the three month lingering wiff of musk didn't really bother me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

my older dog has killed three in his lifetime and i got this stuff from th vet that actually worked well for about $10. didn't have much of that left and found a rememdy that a vet had up on their website, worked well for the fur but not so great on bare skin - ie my hands as i had to grab otis before he ran into the house.

if anyone needs to use it.

32oz hyrogen peroxide
1cu vinager
1/2cu baking soda
1tbl dish detergent
1 gal warm water

combine ingrediants and wipe over the dog liberally and allow to air dry.

knowing basic chemistry you will be prepared for a nice foam up when the vinagar and baking soda combine.

SD

I had two dogs that got sprayed by skunks (Doberman and one of my pit bulls). Gave them a bath in Tomato juice and it took 90% of the smell away.

Diomedes

I used a similar recipe after a ludicrous, failed attempt with tomato juice, and it worked as well as I could hope

smeags

yeah tomato juice hasnt worked for me in the past.

charlie

I've used a blend of tomato juice and lemon juice which has worked fairly well.

smeags

it may depend on the amount/strength of the spray.

Susquehanna Birder

The tomato juice thing always amused me. I imagine that after the dog shakes, the bathroom looks something like Dexter's lab.