Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'm out in the sunlight.  You're still in the cave watching the shadows.

It's nice out here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Why do you continue to allow yourself to get dragged into these retarded conversations with IGY, Dio? He doesn't know anything about dogs, but here he is baiting you into responding to his nonsense. Jesus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

What can I say, the guy is good at it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

someone says pits are as prone to violence as cockapoos and im retarded?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 21, 2011, 01:05:58 PM

Yes.

Any dog, regardless of breed, can snap in an instant whether it's a pit or a cockapoo.  The difference is that when the cockapoo snaps, it bites your ankles and maybe tears the cuff of your pants before you kick it 30 yards.  But when the pit snaps, it'll eat you for lunch.  In other words, all dogs are capable of going nuts but there's only a few that actually have the ability to cause serious harm when they do. 

smeags

SB, sorry about your dog man. that sucks.

if you want my boxer i will ship him to you for free, please take him.

just kidding, love my boxer, things drives me nuts but i love him. found him chewing a soda can he took from the counter last night. of course after i tookk it from him he stillwanted to show me a ton of affection, which he did, and the blood from his little cuts got all over one of my eagles t-shirts. yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 21, 2011, 01:17:24 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 21, 2011, 01:05:58 PM

Yes.

Any dog, regardless of breed, can snap in an instant whether it's a pit or a cockapoo.  The difference is that when the cockapoo snaps, it bites your ankles and maybe tears the cuff of your pants before you kick it 30 yards.  But when the pit snaps, it'll eat you for lunch.  In other words, all dogs are capable of going nuts but there's only a few that actually have the ability to cause serious harm when they do. 

you are mixing the two things into one

YES if a pitbull attacks you it will do more harm than most dogs

NO poodles do not attack people as much as pit bulls

propensity to snap and damage as a result of that snap are not related

a german shepherd would farg you up but they dont snap like pitbulls do

its farging ingrained in a pit bull to do this...does it mean all pitbulls will one day attack someone no....but theres a hell of a lot more chance in that breed than in most others
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Diomedes

reese125

that thing could climb a tree with those nails and eat squirrels.

wouldnt catch me dead with a pitbull.

mussa

I have a real problem with people who choose to think that Pits are bad dogs. I have lived with 3 total in my life and have one now. They are the most loyal dog breed I have ever lived with. They are the most affectionate dog I have ever known, these dog will literally crawl onto your lap and sprawl out no matter how big they are, its ridiculous. Like any dog breed it is the owners who determine it's behavior. Dogs are extremely social animals and the owner is a direct result of how it may act. Depending on certain attributes of the breed, this is when you'll get some bad things happening, but its not the fault of the animal, its acting on instinct and social behavior/treatment from its owner. Believing certain dogs act a certain way, because of their breed is retarded. Its a natural/lazy reaction for man to point the finger at lesser beings like animals and blame then, not himself for the way they act. IGY your as simple minded as they come.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

smeags

oh yeah, getting my popcorn for this.  ;D
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on January 21, 2011, 02:01:55 PM
wouldnt catch me dead with a pitbull.

If the pitbull caught you and eated you then you'd be with a pit bull.......and dead. 

And that makes you a LIAR!

Diomedes

in igy's defense, he's so eager to be street that the only pit bull owners he knows are thugs (or more likely thug wannabes), and the neighborhoods he pushes his conspicuously expensive whip through are full of the worst dog owners you could ever find.

if he hung out in trailer parks instead of ghettos he'd be crying about how dangerous Rotts are

and if he hung out with aryan nation heads, it would be German Shepards or Dobermans he'd be crying about