Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

That's a beautiful pleather jacket too, sarge.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on November 28, 2010, 12:42:21 AM
That's a beautiful pleather jacket too, sarge.

It's real. It's kind of cheap, but real. I only rock pleather Eagles jackets.

Munson

HAH! I have like 4 of those from childhood. I used to love them shteins.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

The one I'm wearing in that pic is one I picked up a couple years ago on clearance at Wilson for like 30 bucks. It's got several tears in it now but i don't care. It was cheap and warm. Good thing I was wearing that one too because that dog likes to jump on people and he gave me a nice new tear on the front of the coat.

Seabiscuit36

Anyone ever have an issue with their dog eating rabbit turds?  Not sure if its the prednisone or what but our dog is obsessed with the things now. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

no but any chance your dog is obsessed with licking people's faces ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

He's been told he needs to brush his teeth now.  I want to kick his ass when he eats the turds, but he's dying so i dont want to scare the shtein out of him.  I may just trap the rabbit and remove it from the property
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Had to put our dog down earlier, his spleen burst from the cancer.  He was playing outside fine one moment, and after he came in he laid down, got sick, and his gums turned white as could be.  shtein isnt fair for a 4.5 year old dog to die like that.  Have to say, dogs have it good having the option of being put to sleep.  No way could i stand seeing him in pain for any longer. 

Drunkmasterflex

damn dude that blows.....sorry for your loss.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Yeah, sorry to hear that man.  That farging sucks.  Life was short but he was in a good home.   That's what's important. 

Diomedes

I'm sorry to hear that bro.  

Dogs are better than people.  That is not saying much, admittedly.