Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

My dog gets sick from eating a rubber toy and the rubber pieces that get stuck and cause him to get sick 3 days later. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

I honestly didn't know dogs puked that much. I've had a few dogs going back to the 80's...and I've seen one of them puke once.

Diomedes

I think my old dog pukes because she sometimes won't eat one of her meals, which leaves her stomach empty and acidic.  Happens once in a while, not a lot.  The puppy pukes only when she's been into something she shouldn't be eating.

I puke from drinking too much.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

My other dog (the crippled long-haired dachshund) has taken to eating mulch and then barfing it up in the house.

Zanshin

Diomedes

a mulch eater and an ass leaker

I dare not ask what kind of troubles the humans present
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's not what this thread's about anyway.

mussa

you have weiner dogs dude...weiner dogs
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

It could be worse.  The wife wanted a Papillon.

Diomedes

reese125

god I would love to have a pretty butterfly tattooed on my chest

Diomedes

I'd love to spend a day of life as Steve McQueen.  Riding motorcycles, smoking cigarettes, drinking brown spirits and farging hot bitches.

reese125

I was expecting you to tell me something extraordinary about this guy that is almost impossible to do--thus making it a fantasy

what above cant you achieve for one day?--please circle

PhillyPhreak54

My Great Dane would puke...and then eat it.

Yeti

The dog we got in Vermont will lick his balls for a hour and then puke.

fargin hippy.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic