DT Ian Scott in for a visit tomorrow

Started by SD_Eagle5, May 02, 2007, 11:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

Good news. I hope they sign him. He's a good player

The BIGSTUD

Would be the run stuffer we need if we sign him.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

hbionic

Never heard of him. Never seen him play.

Sign him.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i wont pretend to know anything about him but why is a 25 year old DT still just chillin on the market....sounds like a camp body to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

jroceagles

he could push Rayburn out the door.....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2007, 06:32:24 AM
i wont pretend to know anything about him but why is a 25 year old DT still just chillin on the market....sounds like a camp body to me

I think he overvalued himself initially.  He visited a lot of teams but didn't stick anywhere yet, obviously.

Quote from: jroceagles on May 03, 2007, 06:34:44 AM
he could push Rayburn out the door.....

Right.  Automatic upgrade.  If Bunkley isn't complete garbage again, a rotation of Patterson, Bunkley, Reagor, and Scott would be adequate... with Howard moving inside on some downs.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

The Patriots are interested in Scott also.

If he can actually get on the field in a rotation, I'm cool with that.  Rayburn hasn't done much in recent memory.

rjs246

Quote from: Mad-Lad on May 03, 2007, 08:32:05 AM
The Patriots are interested in Scott also.

If he can actually get on the field in a rotation, I'm cool with that.  Rayburn hasn't done much in recent memory.

He'll end up signing with the Pats for less than the vet minimum, then he'll break the sack record and win six superbowls in 4 years. farg the Pats.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

The Pats want him?  Ah well... it would have been cool to have him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

OK... now there's definitely no shot.