2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

they just showed video of Sarge snagging a ball in the booth, Wheels looked genuinely scared...fuggot
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

he knows they arent winning tommorrow and they have off thursday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

And just like that Sizemore leads off with a rip single to right.

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

This team sucks.  I wish we could shoot a laser beam at the plane like Eric Bogosian did in Under Siege 2 and blow them all to smithereens.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 19, 2007, 10:20:52 PM
This team sucks.  I wish we could shoot a laser beam at the plane like Eric Bogosian did in Under Siege 2 and blow them all to smithereens.

:-D

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on June 19, 2007, 10:09:47 PM
they just showed video of Sarge snagging a ball in the booth, Wheels looked genuinely scared...fuggot

SunMo

Rome

The only thing cheaper than Wheeler's rug is the farging nine dollar watch he got at Wal-Mart.

MDS

I wonder if he shoves that up Monty's ass when the two of them farg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read ridiculous bullshtein like this:

Quote"I was saying last night to C.C. [Sabathia], 'Man, I haven't bunted in so long,' " Rollins said. "I don't even know how to bunt, but I'm going to try."

How the farg can a leadoff hitter in the major leagues not know how to bunt?  Even if he was being facetious it's still an asinine comment to make.  If he was being serious, Jesus Christ...

rjs246

Jimmy Rollins desperately wants to be anything other than a leadoff hitter. He swings for the fences non stop, has no idea how to take a walk and now is claiming he can't bunt. What a joke.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.