2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

howard down on three pitches.

more coffee please.  only 10 AM here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2007, 03:54:43 PM
manuel is an idiot.

no, i am for watching this while my wife and don jr. are downstairs watching the US Open.  Actually Don jr. is about to play MLB The Show on his PSP and attempts to change history.  I told him don't go to the pen no matter what and to waive Geary.  I think he can do it.  C'mon jr.

ice grillin you

still trying to figure out why charlie walked polanco....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Verlander got an undeserved win today.  I'm sure igy is proud of himself for declaring that the Phils would lose the series (like everyone else figured)...

3 lefties in Cleveland: Hamels vs Cliff Lee; Kendrick vs Jason Stanford; Lieber vs Sabathia  :poison

Atlanta, Philly and Florida all lost today.  The Mets have El Duque vs Wang tonight.

This week:
Mets = Twins and Athletics
Braves = Red Sox and Tigers  :yay
Marlins = White Sox and Twins

ice grillin you

I'm sure igy is proud of himself for declaring that the Phils would lose the series

why would i be proud...only an idiot would think the phils had a chance to win the series

altho i would argue that 1 out of 3 is a win for the phils in this series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

This is a team with Antonio Alfonseca & Jose Mesa in the bullpen.  Nothing more needs to be said because that statement says it all.

BigEd76

Of all the guys to bash in the bullpen today, those two aren't it.  This was a winnable game until Geary and Hernandez blew it.  Detroit is like every other team.....you can't let them get multiple runners on base with no outs and expect to get away unscathed...

BigEd76

If anyone is interested in checking out 1st-round pick Joe Savery, he's the starting pitcher for Rice tonight (ESPN2, 7PM)

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 17, 2007, 06:28:57 PM
If anyone is interested in checking out 1st-round pick Joe Savery, he's the starting pitcher for Rice tonight (ESPN2, 7PM)

He's also their best hitter, or one of them.  He's his own DH.

I only hope Charlie Manuel's around long enough to hilariously mismanage this guy.

He just drove in the first run of the game.

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 17, 2007, 06:08:13 PM
Of all the guys to bash in the bullpen today, those two aren't it.  This was a winnable game until Geary and Hernandez blew it.  Detroit is like every other team.....you can't let them get multiple runners on base with no outs and expect to get away unscathed...

I wasn't bashing them for what happened yesterday. 

I was merely pointing out that a team with them has about as much chance of winning a World Series as you do of banging Jessica Alba.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2007, 06:52:29 PM
shteinbag losers. :boo

your boy chuckles goes with gas can and yoel in a key spot, what do you thinks gonna happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.