2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 08, 2007, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 08, 2007, 10:22:10 PM
Pat got caught looking

:o

worse yet the royals announcers were just talkig about one of the raps on pat is that he takes a lot of strike three's looking.  and whatta ya know.......................
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm not sure what's more painful, watching Howard run the bases or Helms.  Ouch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Braves losing 3-0
Mets winning 1-0

ahahaha

please stop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The pitching staff gives up seven runs total against the best team in the National League, in their house, yet somehow they manage to give up eight against the worst team in the Majors in one night.

Hot fargin garbage.

PhillyGirl

Actually, I am pretty impressed that the bullpen did as well as they did tonight.

Garcia needs to get the farg out of here. He's ATROCIOUS.

Should have stayed on the roids. Fat farg.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Two runs in 6 1/3 innings from the pen isn't bad.  You're right about that.

Garcia is a waste of DNA.  I can't believe he's been as horrendous as he's been.

Don Ho

sweep mets + loss to worst team in baseball x freddie garcia/friday night =

BigEd76

Manuel pulled Garcia into the hallway and told him to stop lying and tell him if he's hurt.  He is.  He's flying back to Philly to get his shoulder checked out and he says it's been hurting him for a month.  Thanks, a-hole.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 09, 2007, 12:55:29 PM
Manuel pulled Garcia into the hallway and told him to stop lying and tell him if he's hurt.  He is.  He's flying back to Philly to get his shoulder checked out and he says it's been hurting him for a month.  Thanks, a-hole.

It's been hurting the Phillies even more....  :boom

Rome

So not only is he useless, he's also injured and a liar?

Delightful.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

yet another reason myers shouldnt have went to the pen...when and if he can come back this year he goes right to the rotation and never leaves it again

ice grillin you

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

have to wait for the official time to post but i belioeve this game was under 2:10