2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, who's the closer now?  Alfonseca?  I want to cry.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 25, 2007, 05:26:13 PM
So, who's the closer now?  Alfonseca?  I want to cry.

I'm heading to Atlanta now.  School year's over, so I need a summer gig.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, you're probably every bit worth minimum MLB salary as much as Barajas is worth what he's making.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 25, 2007, 06:05:08 PM
Well, you're probably every bit worth minimum MLB salary as much as Barajas is worth what he's making.

I at least know how to block the damn plate.   Barajas is an embarrassment to catchers everywhere.

MDS

Incompetence from the owner to the ballboys. I farging hate this team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Hudson/Buddy Carlyle/Kyle Davies this weekend, and it looks like they'll miss Webb and Livan again...

seriously stop posting pitching matchups...the phillies arent good enough to be given wins vs ANY pitchers...oh and livan hernandez sucks so i dont even know why youre mentioning him as a pitcher youd wanna miss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Greg Dobbs is a moron who was made to be a DH/PH.

Another great play in the field for him. And then Howard shows his great fielding prowess and allows the game to be tied up.

But hey, its all Charlie's fault, right?

Stupid players is what it is.

ice grillin you

you must not watch this team every night douche...hello gregg dobbs...everything smart people said at the start of this year has come true...worst defense in the majors...cancerous lineup...travesty of a bullpen...

and then easy is gonna sit here on memorial day weekend and break down pitching matchups...like the phillies are so good that when they face the other teams weakest pitchers we should all get excited...this is a .500 team that can lose to kyle davies so easy and fast it will make your eyes crossed....stop the madness

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2007, 09:36:47 PM
Greg Dobbs is a moron who was made to be a DH/PH.

Another great play in the field for him. And then Howard shows his great fielding prowess and allows the game to be tied up.

But hey, its all Charlie's fault, right?

Stupid players is what it is.

why do you take the time to defend charlie manuel?  he's indefensible...he's a pathetic manager who loses games for them. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

manuel is phreaks new abreu...and fulkl disclosure: i was on the pro abreu bandwagon along with him...and i like him i was wrong...but at least with abreu you had numbers to back up your side...and some out of control haters on the other side to make you look good...but in the end i was totally wrong

but jesus like you said sun charlie manuel is indefensible...i mean how does one argue for the worst manager in the majors and worst manager most of us have ever seen

MDS

yikes

its not manuel bad vs. manuel good. its manuel is the reason theyre bad vs. the players are why theyre bad, and manuel certainly doesnt help

ice grillin you

MDS