2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2007, 04:51:24 PM
can someone explain to me the double switch charlie just made

i didn't see it, but i guess Garcia's spot was up in the order?  so Ruiz comes in for Garcia, and Geary comes in for Barajas and bats 8th
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah thats what it was

i thought the top of the order was up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

sounds like there was brawl at the stadium btwn innings.....hopefully sd can report back on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 17, 2007, 02:17:36 PM
SD just sent me this from the parking lot:

I hate him.   :-D

He sent me the same thing earlier too.  Dick. 

MDS

Fabio Castro comes in and fargs things up, but it's only one run. Somehow, it's just 3-1.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Jimmy just got ate up by a couple of pretty nasty sliders. 

Don Ho

farg!! highway robbery.  that should be a home run.  dammit!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Burrell missed a game tying homer by a matter of inches.  Brew Crew holds on for the win.  

MDS

Nah, it was a good call. Tough game, I guess.

3/4 is fine. Take 2/3 from Jays to cap off a good homestand. The Phils are average. Woooo.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2007, 06:12:05 PM
Nah, it was a good call. Tough game, I guess.

3/4 is fine. Take 2/3 from Jays to cap off a good homestand. The Phils are average. Woooo.

x2

They took 2/3 from the Cubs and now 3/4 from the Brewers which I believe makes this just the 2nd time this year the Phils have won back-to-back series.  Plus, they were in the game until the final at bat which is probably the most realistic goal this team or the fans should have right now. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2007, 05:04:43 PM
sounds like there was brawl at the stadium btwn innings.....hopefully sd can report back on it
There was a streaker (full nudity) who jumped onto the field from the left/center field fence in the 7th. He made it to 2nd avoiding security but accidentally ran into one of the field crew who were combing the base paths. 5 or 6 security then jumped his naked ass and took him away. Dook got a standing O. He looked like some old dude in his 40's or 50's.

Here it is:

Tried enlarging it using Photobucket but it isn't letting me. If someone else can please feel free.

MDS