2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 09:33:15 PM
and looks what happens

this is why i say the offense is a bigger problem than the pitching

Nunez had a baserunning blunder in the 5th or 6th I think it was that really pissed me off.  Easily cost them a run.  And Victorino appeared to be safe at the plate last inning too. 

ice grillin you

yeah that was ridiculous...sarge called him out too and you could feel how uncomfortable wheels was...sarge basically spent a minute straight killing nunez for not scoring...and all wheels could say was "well once you do do that all you can do is make the right play and get to third quickly and stay there"

i wanted to puke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 09:36:35 PM
yeah that was ridiculous...sarge called him out too and you could feel how uncomfortable wheels was...sarge basically spent a minute straight killing nunez for not scoring...and all wheels could say was "well once you do do that all you can do is make the right play and get to third quickly and stay there"

i wanted to puke

Tell me about it.  Like it was a "heads up" play for Nunez to limit himself to one farg up instead of two. 

Way to think on your feet, Abe.   

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

MDS

Complete in awkward post game interview where he was mumbling something in broken english before Victorino smashed some shaving cream in his face.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 09:54:41 PM
guy in posluzny penn st jersey almost got the ball

Just like Penn State is almost a big time program?

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 15, 2007, 10:02:02 PM
It's not Temple.  But really, what is? 

Temple doesn't dilute themselves into thinking they're big time. They just took a stop back and are trying to compete at the MAC level. PSU thinks they're Ohio State or Michigan. They're not. They're Wisconsin.