2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Eaton was just clocked at 94 mph and Nunez just made a very nice play at 3rd. 

MDS

Every once in a while Eaton does this. Most of the time it's 4 over 6 or something like that. It's called being a 5th starter. I rule.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 09:08:50 PM
four out save myers

Yup....here comes Cholly and 6 digits took a seat in the pen.  Nice game by Eaton though.  :yay

MDS

Manuel only trusts Myers and is willing to have his arm fall off before he uses one of those other butt pirates in a big spot. Good times.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

I seriously want Gordon to come back and remain the closer just so we have something to complain about. It'll be fun.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on May 15, 2007, 09:11:06 PM
Manuel only trusts Myers and is willing to have his arm fall off before he uses one of those other butt pirates in a big spot. Good times.

Smartest thing he could do.

Myers k's Hall to end the 8th.  CBP has a nice crowd tonight.  Amazingly, I haven't heard any Eagles chants yet.  

ice grillin you

cause they are winning

let it be 8-1 milwaukee and they would be raining down

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2007, 09:16:54 PM
cause they are winning

let it be 8-1 milwaukee and they would be raining down

Well, duh. 

Sgt PSN

Burrell had a chance to add an insurance run.  Instead he pops up to first. 

ice grillin you

and looks what happens

this is why i say the offense is a bigger problem than the pitching

Sgt PSN

And Estrada takes the first pitch out of the park.  3-3 and Eaton gets a nd.  

MDS