2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yes, Hamels did battle nicely tonight. His fastball was alittle off early - not enough movement.

And I think Lieby did want to come back as a backup but his time here was up. I'd rather have Steve Lake back.

Ruiz should be the starter full time anyways. This Barajas dude is not good.

I liked how both ATL catchers got smoked tonight. McCann...dead! Pena? Dead!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

choke dog now has more strikeouts this year than total bases

or the same number of strikeouts as hits + rbi + hr

thank god they didnt sign this guy to the contract he wanted this offseason....you have to question whether this guy can hit in the majors full time or not....i dont see him ever being able to hit lefties again...the further we go the more last year appeared to be the fluke...at the very least do not cake this guy off until after next season so we can see if maybe this year is the fluke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

good Lord.

Shut the farg up. The guy has been this good at EVERY level and in his 1 1/2 seasons in the bigs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2007, 09:09:16 PM
choke dog now has more strikeouts this year than total bases

or the same number of strikeouts as hits + rbi + hr

thank god they didnt sign this guy to the contract he wanted this offseason....you have to question whether this guy can hit in the majors full time or not....i dont see him ever being able to hit lefties again...the further we go the more last year appeared to be the fluke...at the very least do not cake this guy off until after next season so we can see if maybe this year is the fluke

"choke dog" just tied the game.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

I missed the first couple of innings of sound on this game...can someone tell me why the fans have such a hard-on for this rookie guy and why they keep showing his family 100 times on the Philadelphia broadcast?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

youre a joke bahaha

this is what he did against burgos too...lets see how he does in his next 10-15 games...the last homer didnt turn anything around hopefully this one will

at least he has more tb's now than k's...thats a start

Rome

And just like that the Braves take the lead again... lol - this team eats lotsapoo.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 02, 2007, 09:51:44 PM
And just like that the Braves take the lead again... lol - this team eats lotsapoo.

No, they don't. Earlier in the season, yes, they did. Right now, no...they dont.

The SPankees sure do though.

Rome

The Phillies are currently 12-14 while the Yankees are 10-14.

That's lotsapoo territory right there, PG.

;)

SD_Eagle5

Victorino has one of the top outfield arms in the game, that throw home was the sickness.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, that little farger has a gun. Werth, Burrell and Victorino have all hosed people this year.

Once again - the offense went dry except for Howards HR.

Meh

PhillyPhreak54

Here's a shocker;

Flash is flying back to Philly to have his arm checked out per Mike Radano's blog from the Courier Post.

Hello, Brett Myers as the closer.