2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

that was one of the best backhanded compliments i have ever read, well done wing
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on April 30, 2007, 04:09:42 PM
that was one of the best backhanded compliments i have ever read, well done wing

Ha!

I do beleive it though, Myers has the stuff and the makeup to be an all-star reliever. And I don't even like the guy.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Nunez just made a nice play on a hard-hit ball by Andruw Jones to start a 5-4-3 double play.

If Helms was in, there's a run in and runners on 1st and 2nd (or 3rd).

Tied 2-2.  Lieber's had runners on most every inning, but has pitched out of most of the trouble.

SunMo

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on April 30, 2007, 08:57:51 PM
Rowand left the game...stiff lower back

You could see him trying to stretch himself after that one dive - the one where he had to reach awkwardly to keep the ball from going by him.

Rome

Another day another bullpen implosion.

farg this team and the idiot who put it together.

PhillyPhreak54

Um, Alfonseca has been money. So he gave one up - no biggie. If it leads to him sucking every night ala Madson, then I see a problem.

I got out of class just in time to hear the HR.

King Cole tomorrow

SunMo

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous