2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

yeah, this game is moving incredibly fast.  6th inning already.

phils look flat today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Don Ho on April 26, 2007, 04:15:23 PM
yeah, this game is moving incredibly fast.  6th inning already.

phils look flat today.
Their bats look lousy, Hill deserves credit for throwing a good game.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Of course, if you use your bother's card then that could mean you wouldn't be able to catch games vs the Padres, Dodgers, Giants, Angles or A's depending on what part of the state he lives in.  Of course, the Angels and A's wouldn't be a huge deal since you're only talking about missing a few games every few years.

i found out it goes by IP address not CC

congrats to me for picking up shawn hill and starting him today in fantasy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Hamels is getting relieved by Geary.

Hamels has been struggling since last inning, Barajas should have called a time out to console him and settle him down. They just left him out there even though his location has been off today, he's still young and needs a talk to settle down...he's not Moyer.

Rome

LOL - I talked my buddy into trading for Hamels in his fantasy league last night.  Now I'll have to listen to his pitiful crying ass all weekend.

Rome

BTW: Barajas might be the worst catcher in Phillies history. 

ice grillin you

Hamels has been struggling since last inning, Barajas should have called a time out to console him and settle him down. They just left him out there even though his location has been off today, he's still young and needs a talk to settle down...he's not Moyer.

yeah everyone sucked hamels off after last game...but the guys a baby still...hes gonna go thru growing pains...and youre right barajas should have settled him down

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2007, 04:23:00 PM
Of course, if you use your bother's card then that could mean you wouldn't be able to catch games vs the Padres, Dodgers, Giants, Angles or A's depending on what part of the state he lives in.  Of course, the Angels and A's wouldn't be a huge deal since you're only talking about missing a few games every few years.

i found out it goes by IP address not CC

Is it really?  I could have sword that they said I was subject to blackout because of the address I gave them with my CC.  Either way, it still sucks. 

And for some reason that I don't understand, but I can't even listen to the radio broadcast of the game today either.  During the last series against the Nats in Washington I was at least able to listen to the game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Barajas makes about 30+ times more scratch than anyone on this board makes.

ice grillin you

And for some reason that I don't understand, but I can't even listen to the radio broadcast of the game today either.  During the last series against the Nats in Washington I was at least able to listen to the game.

i got it on mlb radio

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 26, 2007, 04:58:07 PM
Sarge, try this link in Internet Explorer:

http://www.wbcb1490.com/listen.htm

Ah, good stuff Easy.  Thanks man.

When you pay for mlbtv on mlb.com I thought you were supposed to be able to watch every out of market game and listen to radio broadcasts of every game.  When I logged on to mlb.com today though, there was no option for me to listen to the radio broadcast. 

ice grillin you

When you pay for mlbtv on mlb.com I thought you were supposed to be able to watch every out of market game and listen to radio broadcasts of every game.  When I logged on to mlb.com today though, there was no option for me to listen to the radio broadcast. 

try going to the phillies or nationals team page and hit the listen here icon...that might do it

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.