2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Phils win, Phils win. They could finish April over .500. WORLD SERIES BAHAHA
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

They're still zesty.

Rosario looked pretty good in a closer role tonight.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

I wonder if Uncle Cholly motivated this team by placing a life size card board cutout of Monty in the locker room and promised to peel a piece off every time they win. 

phillymic2000

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 25, 2007, 11:13:48 PM
I wonder if Uncle Cholly motivated this team by placing a life size card board cutout of Monty in the locker room and promised to peel a piece off every time they win. 

There's only one thing left to do.
Win the whole fargin thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuotePhillies OF Michael Bourn got his first career extra-base hit, a triple in the eighth inning.

Let's throw him a party!

In other news, why in hell is Matt Smith still in the majors?

ice grillin you

I could fix it now by going online and changing my credit card info to a KC zip code but I'm lazy.  

sarge is this a joke....or does it really go by the zip you signed up with

matt smith down fabio castro up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2007, 12:16:37 PM
I could fix it now by going online and changing my credit card info to a KC zip code but I'm lazy.  

The question is, does having the threat of even a zesty lefty beat having no lefty at all?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2007, 12:16:37 PM

No, dead serious.  When I signed up it said that I am subject to blackouts for both DC and B-more games because of my billing zip.  So I will never be able to watch a Nats or Orioles game on mlb tv and I'm crushed about that. 

It wouldn't be a big deal if I lived in an area where they actually broadcast the games on local tv because then I could just flip on the tube. 

ice grillin you

no i know about the blackouts but i was asking does it go by your zip code...my brother lives in cali and has the package so i was gonna get his sign on shtein if it would allow me to watch the game at work in dc today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 26, 2007, 02:00:52 PM
When I signed up it said that I am subject to blackouts for both DC and B-more games because of my billing zip

I guess that whatever mlb tv considers to be the "local" market team(s) are the ones they black out....both home and away games.  So if you have a credit card with a billing zip code outside of whatever they consider to be a market area zip, then you'll be good to go. 

Of course, if you use your bother's card then that could mean you wouldn't be able to catch games vs the Padres, Dodgers, Giants, Angles or A's depending on what part of the state he lives in.  Of course, the Angels and A's wouldn't be a huge deal since you're only talking about missing a few games every few years.

SD_Eagle5

Hamels knocked around a little in the 4th, still only gave up 1 run (Dmitri Young HR)

Phils only have 1 hit so far, this game is going fast.