2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lieber outta there because of being on a pitch count. He threw 76 pitches w/ 1 BB and 5 K's. Not too shabby. 0 runs and 1 hit allowed.

Gas Can Geary on his way in.

Rome

Geary is farging garbage.  He's sent out to get one stinking guy out and what does he do?  Walks him.

The whole relief staff should be placed in bags loaded with rocks and tossed into the nearest river.

Rome

And now Matt Smith walks Josh Hamilton to load the bases and Cholly's bringing in the six-fingered wonder.  On the bright side, he's making a double switch!

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Alfonseca's been the only reliable pitcher whatsoever in the pen.

Rome

Adam Dunn just fricken robbed Jimmy Rollins of a hit with a great sliding catch in left.

MDS

Burrell swings at the first pitch and grounds into a double play with Utley on 1st and 1 out. Utley gets mad and throws his helmet into the dugout.

Vorp.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2007, 09:17:55 PM
Burrell swings at the first pitch and grounds into a double play with Utley on 1st and 1 out. Utley gets mad and throws his helmet into the dugout.

Vorp.

He got mad because it he isnt sure when he'll get on base again.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Myers looked pretty nasty out of the pen. Alfonseca, Myers, Gordon isn't a bad back end to the pen. Well, who knows about Gordon. And Geary, Smith, Madson, etc. all suck. So that's a problem.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Myers looked filthy.  The batter he walked he had at least two pitches called balls that were strikes and he looked really annoyed by it.

That's the thing I worry about with him.  I don't know if he has the temperment to close.

Rome

Phillies go down weakly in the ninth.  Amazingly, the guy who sent them down had an ERA of 30+ during his last three appearances.

Holla. 

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised at Flash

Geowhizzer

Rome

Tie game.

Just like that Gordon comes in and gives up a two-out dinger.