2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

HR Rowand. 2-0 Bums

Again I'll ask this question, why is a guy who's batting .350 with a high OBP batting at the bottom of the order?

SunMo

because pop pop got bored during spring training and filled in the same lineup on all his lineup cards for the season, in ink
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

Bases loaded 0 outs in the 5th, lets see how they farg this one up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

They totally got one run in on a sac fly!  GO TEAM!

Jamie Moyer is my hero.  He's like 53 years old and the most consistently slightly-better-than-average pitcher on the team.

SD_Eagle5

Possible igy sighting: End of the 8th inning they showed two Phils fans standing and clapping as the team ran off the field. One guy had a beard, the other that looked like igy had a white jacket, dark blue Phils shirt, and dark Phils cap on.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Greg Dobbs only dreams of having a VORP of 0.  I'd rather they brought back Travis Lee or some shtein.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Charlie sending Moyer out for the 9th, despite having already thrown 108 pitches.

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 19, 2007, 03:43:15 PM
Possible igy sighting: End of the 8th inning they showed two Phils fans standing and clapping as the team ran off the field. One guy had a beard, the other that looked like igy had a white jacket, dark blue Phils shirt, and dark Phils cap on.

was it the fat P?

because if it wasn't it probably wasn't him

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nats start off the 9th double-double.  I think we know where this is going.

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 19, 2007, 03:47:59 PM
Nats start off the 9th double-double.  I think we know where this is going.

Extra innings?

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo