2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Adam Eaton had to take matters into his own hands.  Double off the LF wall to drive in Barrajas.

SD_Eagle5

Eaton just knocked the shtein out of the ball, almost left the park. He got a double, Barajas scored. 1-0

Geowhizzer

RFK seems huge.  Then again, maybe I'm just getting used to watching the Phils play at CBP.

At CBP, that ball's "outta here."

Geowhizzer

The Nats announcers just talked about Manuel's blowup.  Charlie claims that it's more about reporters (he didn't say Eskin specifically, but I suppose that Eskin's the biggest one) taking personal shots at him.

The announcers referred to the Philly media as "New York wannabes" and were generally derisive of Eskin, who they refused to refer to by name.

Geowhizzer

Eaton just got hit on this throwing hand by a ground ball headed up the middle, but is going to stay in the game.

Geowhizzer

MDS

It doesn't matter who starts, whose in the pen or who is at bat; THEY fargING SUCK.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The BIGSTUD

Only one thing with the Phils can happen with 2 on and 1 out.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhanInDC

What a farging joke. Howard and Utley just made Rauch (sp?) look like a farging all-star setup man. farging bums.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

choke dog gets bailed out of a double play by utley...CLUTCH
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 18, 2007, 01:23:43 PM
Baler's kill 10 people a year on average

Hey, I was a paper baler for 9 years and I didn't kill anyone. wanted to, but I didn't.  ;D
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES