2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

I've been to CBP about 15 times now...and I have had some of the most miserable experiences I have ever had at baseball games because of the fans.

And those had nothing to do with the team on the field. I have had more problems at phillies games than eagles games.

As pretty as it is..the atmosphere the place has taken sucks.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

CBP is becomming a "place to go" for college kids, high school kids and middling 20 somethings. Even if they don't like baseball, it's a "hip" place to go and hang out and whatever. This ruins things.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2007, 11:44:22 AM
Blah.

Keep skating, IGY.

You're full of shtein and you're a disgrace as a fan if you're cheering against your home team.  Booing is one thing; rooting for them to fail is another.

Go farg yourself, fraud.

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 14, 2007, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2007, 11:44:22 AM
Blah.

Keep skating, IGY.

You're full of shtein and you're a disgrace as a fan if you're cheering against your home team.  Booing is one thing; rooting for them to fail is another.

Go farg yourself, fraud.

I guess that would make most of us frauds since we've been rooting for the Sixers to lose every game for the last 4 or 5 months.   

Rome

It's a completely different situation.  Of course, you knew that already.

SD_Eagle5

Phils caught a break, Biggio looked safe on that play at the plate.

BigEd76

MDS

That was fast. I left the room for a little and boom, it was 401. Burrell did leave the bases loaded. 2-9 kill me.

Sgt PSN

hahahahahaha!  I ran down to the store real quick to grab some smokes.  It was 1-0 when I left and 4-1 when I got back. 

The BIGSTUD

I don't agree with it personally, but I can understand why IGY wants this team to lose. They are a bunch of losers, and epitomize the opposite of everything Philly is about, and winning is about.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

The BIGSTUD

:-D

Jinx'd

well maybe not, still a lot of innings left to play to disgrace themselves yet.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

Rollins blasts another one to tie it up.  Dude has definately been backing up his talk so far this year.  Too bad no one else on the team is stepping up.  

MDS

Who the farg does Joe Girardi think he is? An analyst that played the game, knows what they're talking abou, and actually speaks clearly? Give me a break.