2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Gordon has Wright 1-2 and throws a piece of shtein hanger over which Wright promptly drives into right-center for a hit.

Here we go...

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Game over.  Phils 2-6.  I'm going to bed and fantasize about chicks from the Hot Pants Patrol.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 11, 2007, 10:15:05 PM
also seems to me that this is a nice spot to bring madson in for a confidence boost

actually, Charlie has had a chance since opening day to boot Madson's confidence, but each time he's left him out there longer than he should've.  since opening day, Madson was in 2 games that i can remember where he didn't give up anything in his first inning.  Charlie should've pulled him then.  instead, he pushed it and both time Madson gave up runs.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 11, 2007, 10:05:44 PM
amazing that they will be 2-6 with the starting pitching theyve gotten...actually its not amazing its depressing

it's terribly depressing, of those 8 starts, Eaton's first is the only one you can call a bad one...

if only someone would've seen the bullpen could be a problem this year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Am I going farging nuts or does the box score really say 23 LOB in that game?  Farg it.  I was so desperate to see them win I just don't have it in me to bitch about it.  Not to mention the fact that they got a solid pitching performance from Eaton.  

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 11, 2007, 10:34:53 PM
Am I going farging nuts or does the box score really say 23 LOB in that game?  Farg it.  I was so desperate to see them win I just don't have it in me to bitch about it.  Not to mention the fact that they got a solid pitching performance from Eaton.  

no way that is right...that would mean the bases were left loaded in at least 5 innings.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I just went back and checked and it says 14 LOB.....which is still A LOT.  I guess either MLB.com fixed it or I just went cross eyed for a minute. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 11, 2007, 10:34:53 PM

Boxscore says 14 LOB.  Phils only had 5 hits all game.  The Mets walked 11 hitters.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Charlie:

"We'll take 'em any way we can get 'em.  A run's a run!"