2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Cole Hamels must not have liked the fact that they were talking about how awesome a player/person/Texan redneck that Lance Berkman is.  So he hit him. 

BigEd76

ice grillin you

I've been to CBP about 15 times now...and I have had some of the most miserable experiences I have ever had at baseball games because of the fans.
And those had nothing to do with the team on the field. I have had more problems at phillies games than eagles games.
As pretty as it is..the atmosphere the place has taken sucks.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

They IBB Howard with Utley on 2nd and Burrell makes em pay with an RBI single. Wow.

Then Manuel takes him out for Bourn in btm of the 6th. Wow.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Then Manuel takes him out for Bourn in btm of the 6th. Wow.

he most likely isnt gonna see the plate again until the 9th...perhaps the 8th if they have a big 7th...but if they have a big 7th they dont need his bat anyway....its a tough call tho...if it goes to extras its a bad move...if the bullpen does their job its a good move

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Rosario gets out of a little jam with some nice heat.  His control is definately suspect when it comes to his offspeed stuff but his fastball seems to be right on point.  Clocked as high as 96 mph.  Nice.  

ice grillin you

really like rosarios power...bout time they got a guy with real stuff in the pen instead of these limp dick arms...he can actually get people out...the only guy in the pen other than gordon who can...everyone else needs the hitter to miss a pitch or hit it at someone

MDS

12 fingered freak Alfonseca hasn't been brutal. But he's pretty much a 5th or 6th guy out of the pen. Not the guy you want in the 8th inning of game.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Howard's about to get IBB to load the bases.  Nice job pulling Burrell, Cholly. 

Sgt PSN

And Bourn K's on 3 pitches to end the inning and leave 'em loaded. 

To their credit though, the Phils have done a nice job these last couple innings with runners on and 2 outs......something we're not used to seeing from them.

MDS

Once again, Manuel over-manages and costs them a chance at ending the game.

that is incredibly accurate farging hate them.

MDS

Ruiz
Rowand
Nunez

is much better than

Helms
Rowand
Barajas

Helms is a butcher at 3rd. Nunez, if he plays everyday, will hit around .260 and offer solid if not pretty good defense. The Phils problems arent scoring runs. Do it.